Sign in to follow this  

PMDG should consider remaking the MD-11 latest version like it made latest versions of 737 NGX and 777 and the 747 queen of the sky's 2 and make more projects like 717 and 757 -200/300 and 767-300/400 also the 787-800/900

also the Airbus projects from A320 A330 A340 A350 A380

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This has been requested/mentioned quite a number of times, so I would suggest taking a look around to see how those earlier discussions played out.

popcorn_gus.gif

For all of those who have been around for a while, if you feel like summarizing, please do so politely.

• Like 2

Kyle Rodgers

lol 

i love the md 11 but will never happen. so i just keep it in fsx for some kicks.

regards  Ted Kiser

12 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

This has been requested/mentioned quite a number of times, so I would suggest taking a look around to see how those earlier discussions played out.

popcorn_gus.gif

For all of those who have been around for a while, if you feel like summarizing, please do so politely.

Never say never in the free market...

spacer.png

The only MD-11 in the pipeline is by another developer made for another platform.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

16 hours ago, signmanbob said:

I am re-discovering the MD11 now and loving it. 💘

I love this plane so much😍, I reinstall FSX(Steam) only for this beauty! What a marvel,already an awesome PMDG work in those early days. I also bought the AOA MD11 course which is a great product, IMO, to add at the PMDG documentation. But I really believe we have to stay with it, it's been already stated by PMDG staff there will be no "MD11 reloaded". Wait for ROTATE MD11 on XP11 that's for sure😉

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

4 hours ago, Pat Mussotte said:

I love this plane so much😍, I reinstall FSX(Steam) only for this beauty! What a marvel,already an awesome PMDG work in those early days. I also bought the AOA MD11 course which is a great product, IMO, to add at the PMDG documentation. But I really believe we have to stay with it, it's been already stated by PMDG staff there will be no "MD11 reloaded". Wait for ROTATE MD11 on XP11 that's for sure😉

I agree Pat.  I begged for a good Boeing 717 for years and even committed to donating money toward the development of the sim when someone said they would do it. They never did, so I didn't have to pay out, but now we have the most fantastic Boeing 717 from TFDi that anyone could ever ask for.

I'm sure there will be several great MD11s available soon.  It's an aircraft that is still used for cargo operations, so it's very relevant to have in a simulation.

PMDG did a wonderful job with theirs and this MD11 and the A2A B17 is why I still have FSXSE on my computer.

X-Plane 11 is an awesome simulation and I will welcome having an MD11 from Rotate.

• Like 2