Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

Dave Do I need To Purchase Another Copy XPlane 11

Dave,

I'm using P2A with P3d. Is it necessary to purchase another copy for XPlane 11? If not how would I go about getting P2A to work with XPlane 11.

Thank You

Bill McCracken

Bill,

As long as it's running on the same computer as P3D, just install XPUIPC plugin to X-Plane and P2A will connect to it just like it does to P3D.

Dave

Thanks Dave, Works fine. I just have to point it to my Navigraph folder.

Bill McCracken

Dave,

Well I managed to mess up the folder locations between Navigraph and P2A. Can you please tell me what folders I should have setup for Navigraph and P2A.

Sorry! Senior moment.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

Further explanation.P2A says it's using 1803  Nav data. Navigraph indicates P2A has been updated to 1805 current version. I must have screwed something up.

Thanks.

Bill McCracken

Be sure the Navigraph update is pointing to the main Pilot2ATC folder.  IT will find and place the data in the Data sub folder.  Also, if you've recently updated, be sure there is only one Pilot2ATC instance and your icon is pointing to the correct installation.

A single instance of P2A and its Navigraph data will "just work" with both P3D and X-Plane, although, only one at a time.

Dave

I have P3Dv4.2 and XP11 on a server computer. Pilot2ATC is installed on a client PC. It works ok with P3Dv4.2. How about XP11? Will it work with XP11 from a client?

Thanks.

Dave,

Thanks for your reply. That was the problem. My shortcut was pointing to one version and Navigraph was updating the previous version.

Bill McCracken