Sign in to follow this  
redmac1962

Not Recognizing voice commands and crash during descent

I am testing Pilot2ATC with Xplane 11 on a windows 10 i7 7700, 32gb ream, GTX-1080i-11gb and can not get the program to recognize voice commands. Microphone is properly setup in Windows and works everywhere else. It did work once before the program crashed. I am also getting a repeating bug during the descent, either I get the same approach instruction over and over in a loop or the program simply crashes. I have also added the X-chatter files and they work great.

Looking forward to purchasing if I can use the voice commands and I can actually land with ATC. Furthermore, testing the PTT in the grammar help crashes the program.

I read that your next update has addressed the descent bug. Hopefully you can get this one too.

Richard

Richard,

The latest update was posted yesterday.  Please download the update and install it.

Then, if you still have this issue, email me the P2A Log file for that flight to admin@pilot2atc.com.

Log files are located in:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

where <UserName> is your PC user name. Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.

A new one is created each time you start Pilot2ATC, so if you take the most recent one when you have the error, you should have the correct one.

Thanks,

Dave