Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Learjet GLJ Model 25 SE Version 3.0 is coming in the fall of 2018.

Xtreme Prototypes -> Learjet GLJ Model 25 SE Version 3.0

10096.jpg

Version 3.0 is currently in production with an expected release date
sometime in the fall of 2018 if all goes well.

V3.0 will offer many new features over v2.x including interior and exterior
dynamic lights (P3Dv4 and later), a new fuel system, new retrofitted panels
with more modern radios, full 3D GNS and GTN integration, new instruments,
new cabin interiors and new liveries, just to mention a few.

V3.0 will be available at a discount price for current owners of v2.x.

Source: (by mail)

Alain @ XTREME PROTOTYPES CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
P.O. Box 64, Station Place du Parc
Montreal (Qc) CANADA
H2X 4A3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Interesting.  Does anyone know if there was a fix for the HSI compass?  It behaves like an ADF card and swings back and forth as you roll out of a turn.  Come to think of it it also reads erroneously as you make turns 

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Interesting.  Does anyone know if there was a fix for the HSI compass?  It behaves like an ADF card and swings back and forth as you roll out of a turn.  Come to think of it it also reads erroneously as you make turns 

You could request to XP team to solve it. Here another part from Alain @ XTREME PROTOTYPES CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:

"We also encourage our most valuable users to send us their wish list (for new features or changes) and to report any bug to fix.

We’ve received many comments and suggestions from users so far and our “to do” list is pretty exhaustive but we might have forgot something.

Submitting ideas doesn’t mean that they will be implemented in the next version but we always welcome them for future releases."

reachus@xtremeprototypes.com         

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I've notified them of a couple of issues with the current version which they already knew about. There will be a bug fix for the existing version probably around the same time the new version comes out.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

They need a 3d weather radar in the vc  for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I had forgotten that I own this bird. Not much time for playing the "jet set" lately.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Flew this jet on pilotedge last week.  Hadn't touched it in months.  I got worked lol.

Stellar climber no AT, and me hand flying haha - with actual ATC.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Wasn't there another Lear in development by a mystery developer in the pipe?

Milviz?

It's a pity there is no sub-forum here for this aircraft. I wonder how much AvSim charge for setting up a forum should Xtreme Solutions be interested in having a presence here.

It would certainly raise their profile as the only way of communicating with them is via their website and email.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I love this plane.  One of the best purchases I ever made thanks to some posters on this forum.  Once you learn to control this bird it is a blast to fly.  Looking forward to whatever they add to it.

1 hour ago, newtie said:

Wasn't there another Lear in development by a mystery developer in the pipe?

Milviz?

Milviz apparently have a 60XR in the pipeline (not sure about the "mystery" one, that seems to have vanished), that is due some time after their KA...

LJ25 is very nice though, definitely one of my favourite business jets, love the climb rate in the Lears.

G

PS: For anyone actually interested I made a video "showing" how it runs on my achingly old rig:::: 

• Upvote 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I've written to Xtreme Solutions suggesting they consider applying for a sub-forum here on AvSim. If any mods know how they should go about it perhaps they could chip in, thanks.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather