Sign in to follow this  
MarkN1232

Not showing up in Load Manager

Downloaded the FS2Crew button version for the Maddog, however when I open the Load Manager, FS2Crew is nowhere to be found under setup. I know I've seen it there before, but now its gone?

Mark Nelson

3 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

Downloaded the FS2Crew button version for the Maddog, however when I open the Load Manager, FS2Crew is nowhere to be found under setup. I know I've seen it there before, but now its gone?

Try re-installing FS2Crew.  Ensure the installer auto-detects the correct location of your FSX/P3D folder.

Maybe your anti virus nuked our file?   Ensure your anti-virus is set to exclude the FS/P3D folder.

Shouldn't the FS2Crew option be in the Load Manager whether or not I have purchased FS2Crew? It should be just to the right of "Registration" under setup.

Mark Nelson

4 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

Shouldn't the FS2Crew option be in the Load Manager whether or not I have purchased FS2Crew? It should be just to the right of "Registration" under setup.

Cant   remember  if  you need  to or  not

7 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

if  it  was there  before  than  it  should  be  still there  unless  when  you  did  the  latest update   it  decided   to  disappear,  tried  doing  another  reinstall of  the maddog

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

10 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

It only shows up if FS2Crew is installed.

20 hours ago, byork said:

Try re-installing FS2Crew.  Ensure the installer auto-detects the correct location of your FSX/P3D folder.

Maybe your anti virus nuked our file?   Ensure your anti-virus is set to exclude the FS/P3D folder.

I've reinstalled it several times with no apparent issues. Antivirus is off

Mark Nelson

4 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

I've reinstalled it several times with no apparent issues. Antivirus is off

When you installed it, are you positive the installer auto-detected the "correct" location for P3D or FSX.

The Maddog Load Manager is looking for this file to see if FS2Crew is installed:

FSX/P3Dmain folder   \gauges\FS2CrewMadDog.gau

I've installed FS2crew for the 737, 747 & 777. This install was no different than any of those. When I go to Program Files>Lockheed Martin>P3D>gauges - I don't see FS2CrewMaddog.gau.

Mark Nelson

Nope. I've sent a message to Leonardo about this issue. They say as long as FS2Crew is installed it should be there. 

Mark Nelson

Just want to make sure the Load Manager is in the right file. C\users\owner\documents\Maddogxfiles\load manager

Mark Nelson

since  you  tried   the  fs2crew    reinstall  a  few  times  and  you havnt  mentioned  any thing  about  doing  a  complete  reinstall of  the  maddog,  most likely  your  issue  is  as   what  Bryan  has mentioned  above  my post  you  sure  you  looking  in the right  area

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg