Sign in to follow this  
MarkN1232

Not showing up in Load Manager

I’m positive I’m looking in the right spot. I sent Leonardo a screenshot of the setup page to show it wasn’t there - which I wish this site would allow.

So you think a complete reinstall of the Maddog? Was hoping I wouldn’t have to do that.

Mark Nelson

9 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

I’m positive I’m looking in the right spot. I sent Leonardo a screenshot of the setup page to show it wasn’t there - which I wish this site would allow.

So you think a complete reinstall of the Maddog? Was hoping I wouldn’t have to do that.

The Maddog is being frequently updated.  You should get the latest version anyway.

Reinstalling only takes a minute.

14 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

yep  only  takes  a  few minutes  to update,  when  you open up the load manager and  click  setup   do  you  see  a  tab  called  fs2crew

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I uninstalled and re-installed the Maddog and FS2Crew is now showing up in the Load Manager! Thanks for your help!

Mark Nelson

17 hours ago, MarkN1232 said:

I uninstalled and re-installed the Maddog and FS2Crew is now showing up in the Load Manager! Thanks for your help!

good  to here  that

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I also do not have the enable option on the setup button.  I have read the previous threads and have tried the following:

1)  Turned off all anti-virus software.

2)  Re-installed FS2Crew Maddog X using Administrative rights.

3)  Ensured that the destination folder was correct.

4)  Checked in the gages folder and confirmed that the file " FS2CrewMadDog.gau" is in fact there. 

5)  Run the Load Manager program under administrative rights and there is still no FS2Crew button under the Setup option. 

Did you download load the latest version of the Maddog aircraft?

Try that.

The Config Manager is just checking for the existence of that gauge file.

It's pretty simple.

Are you sure you installed FS2Crew into the main FSX/P3D folder.

The FS2Crew installer should auto detect the correct location for you.

I downloaded the latest version of Maddog (downloaded 05-24-18) as suggested.

4)  Checked in the gages folder and confirmed that the file " FS2CrewMadDog.gau" is in fact there. 

5)  Run the Load Manager program under administrative rights and there is still no FS2Crew button under the Setup option. 

Bryan, I did a new install of P3Dv4 today and than reinstalled Maddog than FS2Crew did the same steps as cratwood

I downloaded the latest version of Maddog (downloaded 05-30-18) as suggested.

1)  Turned off all anti-virus software I have Webroot and Malwarebytes

JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Hi Jeff,

We figured it out with the other user.

Go to:

<documents>\Maddog X Files\Data\LM.ini

Open it with Notepad.

Ensure the path is correct for FSX/P3D.

The other user, for some reason, had the wrong path.

[GENERAL]
FSPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X
SIM=PREPAR3DV4
HDR=0
NavData=AIRAC-1806
RealLight=0
VCTexture=1
Version=1.2B265
ExtFlood=1
FS2Crew=1

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, cratwood said:

I also do not have the enable option on the setup button.  I have read the previous threads and have tried the following:

Found the fix to my problem.....  If you have both FSX and P3Dv4 installed on your machine you need to check the following:

I had to manually add the entry FS2Crew=1 in your <documents>\Maddog X Files\Data\LM.ini,

When I opened the LM.ini file I found the following:

[GENERAL]
FSPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X
SIM=PREPAR3DV4
HDR=0
NavData=AIRAC-1806
RealLight=0
VCTexture=1
Version=1.2B265
ExtFlood=1
FS2Crew=1

The FSPath was still set to FSX while the SIM indicated it was PREPAR3DV4.  Once I changed the FSPath to the correct P3Dv4 program folder the problem was fixed. 

I just did also was set to my steam FSX and now set to Prep3dv4 but still does not show up on Maddog screen. I am now going to remove FSX from desktop and will see what happens.

You know Bryan messing with this desktop sure beats flying United Express ERJ-145's LOL

Jeff

Jeffrey Gerbert

Bryan,  FSX removed, Maddog installed FS2Crew installed rebooted desktop and checked the LM.ini file:

[GENERAL]
Version=1.2B265
FSPath=C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv4
SIM=PREPAR3DV4
NavData=AIRAC-1709
RealLight=2
VCTexture=0
ExtFlood=1

Went to Maddog Manager and FS2Crew is still not listed.

JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert