Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

NGX Auto ILS?

Why do you think I was dissing FS Dream Team?  All I was doing was pointing out another way a user could encounter wrong navigation info and used the FS Dream Team KLAS as the example.  As you said, there are other developers who could cause the same problem.  I was not criticizing anybody in particular.  The two previous examples given in previous posts were not all-inclusive.  You may have known that just like I did.  But I'll guarantee you some less experienced flight simmers would not.  So if they read my post, now they know it too.  It's called how a forum can help people learn new things about the topic being discussed.

Rick Ryan

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:53 AM, Budbud said:

But you could fly the whole ILS approach and the landing with any value entered in the HDG window, it would not interfere with the approach or landing.

OK I flew and landed as expected. Following your advice, entering the frequency/course correctly and I left the Heading window from  MCP as it was (000) and the plane landed fine. But no "Land 3" from PFD

Patricio Valdes

6 hours ago, trisho0 said:

and I left the Heading window from  MCP as it was (000)

Hello Patricio,

I have never advised you to leave the heading window from the MCP a it was. Please re-read my other posts before. I have answered twice to your question about what you should enter in the heading window.

7 hours ago, trisho0 said:

But no "Land 3" from PFD

I have asked you a question in my previous post. If you want to receive help, please read the posts carefully and answer the questions that may lead to a solution.

In addition, what was displayed on the PFD instead of the land 3?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Pat, forget about LAND 3.... which is something you only need if you are using autoland.  I only use autoland when there are CAT III minimums, the rest of the time I usually have heading set to initial missed approach heading (usually final approach heading but not always) and NAV2 set up for the missed approach.

Dan Downs KCRP