Sign in to follow this  
officercrockey

Support for Paulo Ricardo Sceneries

Hello,

has anyone ever needed Support for any of the Paulo Ricardo sceneries?  I wrote an email repeatedly but I haven't received any answer. I only have the E-Mail address given on simmarket, nothing else. 

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

Shortly after switching to P3Dv4, I wrote him and asked if there were any updated files that I needed.

I had a reply back from him by the end of that same day, with all of the updated V4 zip files for every one of his sceneries that I own.

From my experience he's a really easy person to talk to and work with.

Forest 

3 minutes ago, FAC257 said:

Shortly after switching to P3Dv4, I wrote him and asked if there were any updated files that I needed.

I had a reply back from him by the end of that same day, with all of the updated V4 zip files for every one of his sceneries that I own.

From my experience he's a really easy person to talk to and work with.

Forest 

Yeah, I have heard that before, that is why I am wondering right now... Maybe he is on a vacation, who knows. Or do you know any other way to contact him than the email? A forum? 

Do you have Joinville running in v4 by any chance?

I emailed him earlier in the year he is finishing up a scenery not sure if I should say the Brazilian airport since he has not released public statements but he might be busy in the last stages of development. He could be on vacation. He can take days to reply but has replied to me.

I just contacted him through regular email.

I do have Joinville running in P3DV4, as well as Fortaleza, Rio De Janeiro, Salvador, & Sao Paulo.

Forest

11 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

I emailed him earlier in the year he is finishing up a scenery not sure if I should say the Brazilian airport since he has not released public statements but he might be busy in the last stages of development. He could be on vacation. He can take days to reply but has replied to me.

11 hours ago, FAC257 said:

I just contacted him through regular email.

I do have Joinville running in P3DV4, as well as Fortaleza, Rio De Janeiro, Salvador, & Sao Paulo.

Forest

Thanks guys, then I will just wait a few days longer. It is just a pity, I can't see any autogen in Joinville at all. Something seems to be wrong with the autogen definitions.

I've been in contact with him these days, are you sure you have the correct e-mail address? Search for his blog in Google and crosscheck it.

As to Joinville scenery, it's awesome and working perfectly in P3D v4.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Anybody else in contact with him during the last weeks? I have already wrote to him twice but did not get any repply. I also would like to receive the P3Dv4 updates for Rio and Sao Paulo. Or can anybody of your sent me the files?

Or do I have a wrong EMail address? I wrote to hotmaster@ig.com.br

Thank your for your help

chris

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Hmm, i have Sau Paulo and Rio. 

What should i do to get P3DV4 updates? 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

On 5/4/2018 at 11:52 AM, Boeing or not going said:

Geez I have been waiting for this sbkp scenery for a loooong time! It is great highly recommend. Finally it is released. And Mr. Richardo gives good support through his email address.

10 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Geez I have been waiting for this sbkp scenery for a loooong time! It is great highly recommend. Finally it is released. And Mr. Richardo gives good support through his email address.

I have spent the last two hours trying to fix the AF file that Mr Ricardo has provided with SBKP.  What got me started was that the cargo parking spaces are ok in the scenery (M2-M8) but in the AF file there are none that start with M... rather a random set of alpha chars.  Then I noticed the AF file has an ILS33 (that doesn't exist) and no ILS15.  I couldn't fix any of that because of the bglcomp compiler errors including a duplicate ILS15 (strictly illegal).  This is the first payware product I've bought in years that was this botched up.  I'll have to see if I can use bgl2xml to decompile it then fixup the xml then run that into ADE.  If that fails one has to make a new AF file from blank use the scenery as go-by.  PITA!!

BGL2XML decompile failed due to unknown ID is source file.  FOBAR.

Edited by downscc
UPDATE

Dan Downs KCRP

6 hours ago, downscc said:

This is the first payware product I've bought in years that was this botched up.

Thanks for the heads up Dan.

I was thinking about buying this to replace my ADEX version I built for FSX and converted to P3dv4.

Think I'll hold off for a while since my afcad is correct. 🙂

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Just a heads-up: as i was mailing him anyways I asked Paulo if he's aware of the AFCAD issues and pointed him to this thread and Dan's findings. He just sent me a new ADE and will put on his website later on (i couldnt test it yet though). He also mentioned he will be looking into the XML/ADE discrepancy

Excellent support from Paulo, i even consider to buy his other sceneries as well, even though i dont fly much in SA 😄 

If you drop him an email you may get it even quicker (add order information, just in case)

14 minutes ago, Woozie said:

i even consider to buy his other sceneries as well😄

A good occasion now - most of his sceneries at simMarket are now discounted almost by half!