Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

What do Star Wars and an airline have in common?

8Dz3jY.jpg

Intercity opened its doors May 4th 2013 (this is our 5th Star Wars day!); we're celebrating 5 years, 727 pilots, 10500 hours, 6700 flights and 3200 forum posts. As always, a big thanks to all our dedicated pilots, past, present and future! In the last 12 months we've added another 128 routes and 19 aircraft.

To find out more about this established virtual airline, please visit http://www.viaintercity.com

Intercity operate the PMDG J41, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft A319/A320 on over 650 routes across Europe, tracked by our custom ACARS, so it's easy to fit flying with us around your busy lifestyle. With challenging aircraft, airports and a typical flight duration of under 90 minutes, Intercity is the airline for pilots who like to be kept busy throughout their flights!

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg