Sign in to follow this  
dmncnpilot

Flap Issue

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the flaps. In the after start checklist the FO doesn't move the flaps at all. During the after takeoff checklist the FO moves them sometimes and when he does, once in a while, he will select the flaps up and when I ask for Slats retract he will not do it. 

I'm running on FSX-SE Maddog X 32 Bit and the latest FS2crew Button Edition. I have veryfied that the CFG is correct.

Thanks for your help.

Reik Namreg

3 hours ago, dmncnpilot said:

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the flaps. In the after start checklist the FO doesn't move the flaps at all. During the after takeoff checklist the FO moves them sometimes and when he does, once in a while, he will select the flaps up and when I ask for Slats retract he will not do it. 

I'm running on FSX-SE Maddog X 32 Bit and the latest FS2crew Button Edition. I have veryfied that the CFG is correct.

Thanks for your help.

a  search  came  up  with this

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/532479-flaps-problem/?page=4

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well, I've uninstalled both the Maddog and FS2Crew,  reinstalled it, and still no flap movement. I don't use LINDA, stopped my antivirus, disconnected my joystick. This SUCKS

Reik Namreg

On 5/7/2018 at 4:07 PM, dmncnpilot said:

Well, I've uninstalled both the Maddog and FS2Crew,  reinstalled it, and still no flap movement. I don't use LINDA, stopped my antivirus, disconnected my joystick. This SUCKS

Send me a support ticket please via: www.fs2crew.com

You can show this to me via a remote desktop.

Cheers,

The flaps and slats do not work well for me either. After the takeoff I give the command FLAPS UP / SLATS RETRACT this is also shown above as text but not executed.
I then manually press the flaps.
At flight level 110, I get a warning that the slats are extended even though they were retracted correctly before. (All lights went out)

Thanks for your help
Klaus

Hello,

Thanks Mr. York for your help last night. Yes my flap problem was solved. I reinstalled the aircraft and Fs2crew. Mr York did a remote desktop with me and solved the issue. One thing that I noticed was that he made sure that my Main Button was set up correctly and that C was selected even though I have mine linked to my joystick. I just completed my second flight since the remote and everything is working very well. I love this airplane and fs2crew makes it very realistic now. 

Reik Namreg

I have reinstall both, the Maddog and FScrew voice but the same Problems.

At Landing the Flaps work fine. But Flaps up and Slats retract in Climb don't work.

Mfg

Klaus

sorry not after the landing but during the landing approach the flaps are working. And yes I see the green bar there is "flaps up" but nothing happens.

mfg

Klaus

the problem was or is the following, if on Ground the Flapselector is not stowed, then the copilot does not set the Flaps down on Ground, and also he doesn´t set the Flaps up in Climb.

Mfg

Klaus