Sign in to follow this  
Lentulus

GNS 530 v2 problems after install

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, Lentulus said:

Hi folks, my gns continue closing my fs9... 

Go to your Documents folder for rxpGNS2.gau.log and if it says not supported on this platform (followed by a version number) you need to have the latest version of FS9.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:35 PM, Bills511 said:

Go to your Documents folder for rxpGNS2.gau.log and if it says not supported on this platform (followed by a version number) you need to have the latest version of FS9.

Hi Bills,

I always installed fs9 and then the update to version 9.1

I bought the version 1 and work perfectly....

On 6/8/2018 at 8:31 AM, RXP said:
On 6/7/2018 at 11:31 PM, Lentulus said:

Sig[3].Name=Nome do Módulo de Falhas
Sig[3].Value=nvd3dum.dll

This is the culprit: the NVidia driver.

Please make sure to review the aforementioned suggestion.

More on this: your 'crash log' reveals there are a number of non-FS9 DLLs loaded from the FS9 folder, particularly the following one, especially when considering the crash happens in your video card driver:

LoadedModule[62]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\D3D9.DLL

You definitely have a D3D9.dll in the FS9 folder which gets loaded, and this 'Direct 3D' DLL is certainly the root cause of the NVidia driver crash.

Furthermore, here is the list of other non-FS9 modules loaded, which you might try to 'move out' to a backup folder and move back in one at a time if the above doesn't solve the issue:

LoadedModule[88]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\cfo_tfxinfo.dll

LoadedModule[93]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\Erj145H.dll

LoadedModule[97]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\fsint.dll

LoadedModule[101]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\FSUIPC.dll

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 7/5/2018 at 8:14 PM, RXP said:

Please make sure to review the aforementioned suggestion.

More on this: your 'crash log' reveals there are a number of non-FS9 DLLs loaded from the FS9 folder, particularly the following one, especially when considering the crash happens in your video card driver:

You definitely have a D3D9.dll in the FS9 folder which gets loaded, and this 'Direct 3D' DLL is certainly the root cause of the NVidia driver crash.

Furthermore, here is the list of other non-FS9 modules loaded, which you might try to 'move out' to a backup folder and move back in one at a time if the above doesn't solve the issue:

Hi.. how are you? The problem continue in my fs... when i open the gns config the fs close... 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:14 PM, RXP said:

Hello everyone, I still do not understand why gns does not work on my fs9. In fsx steam edition it is working normally however I use fs9 much more because of the low perfomance of my computer. I'll keep trying here and anything notice.

thank you guys

On 7/5/2018 at 7:14 PM, RXP said:

Well, I don't know either, but at least, there are identified culprits mentioned in my previous posts.

Have you tried the suggestions? You might want to start with these first.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)