Sign in to follow this  
adaniel

ATC controllers no voice

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

....standalone voices (sold by Harpo Software) work fine in VOXATC ....

Jay

Thanks for the notes ..... indeed the standalones work fine, just not the packs with S2G.

for now, cheers

john martin

jay

can I annoy you again ..... I bought Ivona Nicole from Harpo but no joy with v741, but fine in MCE & other TSS uses.

are your nuance Nathan & Tom from Harpo installed with / through the minispeech program or separately.

Edited by vadriver

for now, cheers

john martin

Hey John,

I'm sorry that I missed this post. I was having problems with my Internet connection which was just fixed by my ISP late on Thursday. I'm just getting around to looking at various threads. It's been a while since I first installed them but my two Ivona voices are installed with Eric.exe and Joey.exe. These files also install a lexicon editor and a license manager.

I have Nathan and Tom Nuance voices and those are installed with 1029_ve_enu_nathan_premium.exe and 1032_ve_enu_tom_premium.exe. I can't remember if the minispeech app gets installed also. It's surprising that the Nuance Nicole works in everything but VOXATC. Does Win10 see the voice under the 64 bit voices?

Edited by jabloomf1230

Team

I was doing some changes to my voice settings ...... and tried my registered Ivona Nicole but received an error report, similar to one I had earlier when I had assigned Nicole, but not checked before Vox enable.

I will research the error but wondered if others had seen similar.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18tltutcq6rmc9j/Capture.JPG?dl=0

for now, cheers

john martin

I have had this issue before but it has always been fixed by reinstalling (repairing) either VoxPop Base or the voices. I usually listen to the voices in the voiceconfig.exe before I start the sim just to make sure they are all working. That also speeds up the initial setup time in flight as when you first start your PC the voices need to be reloaded.