Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

AI traffic separation

21 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

We are still waiting 🤩

Not sure what you mean, everyone received during the event all the information they asked for to me or my BETA team. As I have said many times the product is still under development, currently I am 100% focused on finishing AI Lights Reborn Profesional edition which is currently on BETA.

Please understand I don't work with release dates as life and the flight simulation world has too many variables that can change things, I do this as a part time, I have a family, I full time Job, and I want also to enjoy the hobby as much as you do so the products will be released when they are ready.  

Unless of course you guys prefer me to start charging for unfinished Alpha products that will disappoint everyone and I can become a failure on this business as many others have. 

All the best,
S.

Edited by simbol

10 minutes ago, simbol said:

Not sure what you mean, everyone received during the event all the information they asked for to me or my BETA team. As I have said many times the product is still under development, currently I am 100% focused on finishing AI Lights Reborn Profesional edition which is currently on BETA.

Please understand I don't work with release dates as life and the flight simulation world has too many variables that can change things, I do this as a part time, I have a family, I full time Job, and I want also to enjoy the hobby as much as you do so the products will be released when they are ready.  

Unless of course you guys prefer me to start charging for unfinished Alpha products that will disappoint everyone and I can become a failure on this business as many others have. 

All the best,
S.

Hello, thanks for the reply. I believe what they were referring to was What the further information was you had at the expo. Like maybe they were wondering what the news was. That’s how I took it. 

Edited by Deltaair1212
  • Like 1

Right, some poeple did not visit the Expo..

Edited by mobiel

3 hours ago, simbol said:

Lol....please do not ever charge or release any unfinished alpha products (drives me nuts on why some developers do that...that strategy never works)...and I want you to succeed in your business!!!! Your success will positively impact the flightsim industry.

But on a funny note, reading your statement made me laugh out loud.

Edited by Skywolf
  • Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

6 hours ago, jason99vmi said:

I had this issue with AI controller 2.0.   Had to roll back to 1.4b.  You lose the STARs and SIDs for all the airports that are not provided but they follow the taxiways perfectly.  

I forget to mention I use 1.4b 

14ppkc-6.png

Hmm I wonder...VoxATC actively controls the AI it generates, I've never looked at how well it manages separation...?????  

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

7 hours ago, Deltaair1212 said:

Hello, thanks for the reply. I believe what they were referring to was What the further information was you had at the expo. Like maybe they were wondering what the news was. That’s how I took it. 

Correct. What was this 'info' that you had at the Expo. Not everybody who was interested in the product actually made it to the Expo and found you.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

15 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

Hmm I wonder...VoxATC actively controls the AI it generates, I've never looked at how well it manages separation...?????  

There is no program that manages separation.  AI Smooth was probably the best program but that hasn't been usable since FSX.   Hopefully Simbol nails it.   This is the one area thats kind of been neglected in FS.  If you can get the AI to operate normally i.e. follow taxipaths, leave the gates at correct timing (not a bunch at once), takeoff/landing animations, etc.  

AI Controller was nice in version 2.0 because the AI followed the SIDS STARS for every airport you loaded in.   Also adjusts taxi speed, turn radius.

Traffic Optimizer still works pretty good with limiting aircraft in the reality bubble but tends to inject aircraft in major areas like NYC, London etc in large loads that make the CPU stutter.  Which i've learned is really bad for newer aircraft like Aerosoft Airbus Pro which needs FPS constant above 18. So that 5 sec dip in FPS causes issues galore. 

FSUIPC traffic limiter works ok as well but i had issues with it eliminating too many aircraft at certain airports.  

SuperTraffic Board you can eliminate aircraft at nearby airports and reduce percentage shown.   

Anyway you can see a nice program with all these features in one would be worth the $$$$.   Simbol, take my money!  lol.  

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

35 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

Anyway you can see a nice program with all these features in one would be worth the $$$$.   Simbol, take my money!  lol.  

Well I am not going to take your money until I am satisfied my design works, but keep saving!.

To the rest, I understand you all have questions and that you are very exited, etc., but you have to understand that I cannot reveal all my plans or very specific technicalities of software that is still under developing via public forums, what other developers are doing this? 

Perhaps I should talk to my technical program manager so he can organise a public conference call where I could address some of your questions as long it is posible to be answered at this time of course.

Regards,
Simbol

12 minutes ago, simbol said:

Well I am not going to take your money until I am satisfied my design works, but keep saving!.

To the rest, I understand you all have questions and that you are very exited, etc., but you have to understand that I cannot reveal all my plans or very specific technicalities of software that is still under developing via public forums, what other developers are doing this? 

Perhaps I should talk to my technical program manager so he can organise a public conference call where I could address some of your questions as long it is posible to be answered at this time of course.

Regards,
Simbol

You should do like the other devs "You'll see it when its done!" lol.    But if you really want to torture yourself then you could do like a Twitch thing or Youtube.  

• Like 1

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

On 7/29/2018 at 11:15 AM, mobiel said:

Look at Unitedtrafficteam.com for EasyJet flightplans Summer 2018

Ive made my own from data off AIMs and Sabre . If anyone wants it give me a shout

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

25 minutes ago, tooting said:

Ive made my own from data off AIMs and Sabre . If anyone wants it give me a shout

Yes I would like to have a look

2 hours ago, mobiel said:

Yes I would like to have a look

https://www.amazon.co.uk/clouddrive/share/fPWCdMS0vw4De8MwBRIQGqcia4A8OMaRVXHrHOasoNg

I separated the files due to UT live restrictions.

I ran the report for the busy week of the year last week of august

but it has

easy mainline including the new 321

easy swiss

wdl 146 leased

smart lynx leased 320

titan 321 and 734

Jurgens amazing repaints can be found 

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?p=12011

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?p=2029

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?p=11891

Edited by tooting