2nd of 3 REX Schemes and several others planned

REX.png

While OZX is down, im not sure where i will upload to

Edited by jeansy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Looking forward to them all. Nice work as always.

John

9 hours ago, jeansy said:

While OZX is down, im not sure where i will upload to

Why not upload here? There's nothing stopping you from uploading again to Ozx once it's back up.

Great paint, by the way. I'm almost done with the Northwest Airlink one, and although it isn't the worst Carenado paint out there it certainly isn't easy to work with. 

8 hours ago, hmn434 said:

Why not upload here? There's nothing stopping you from uploading again to Ozx once it's back up.

Great paint, by the way. I'm almost done with the Northwest Airlink one, and although it isn't the worst Carenado paint out there it certainly isn't easy to work with. 

Im not a fan how files names are changed here

Im about 95% done the with NW scheme, just let know what rego you are using so I dont put the same one on mine  so we dont conflict

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

1 hour ago, jeansy said:

Im about 95% done the with NW scheme, just let know what rego you are using so I dont put the same one on mine  so we dont conflict

Nice! It's always good to have options. I'm kind of new to painting so it'll be nice to compare my work with the work of someone who actually knows what they're doing 😉 Mine is N415XJ as it appears here (without an offset nose cone as most NW Saabs seemed to have had periodically) 

73403_1455992654.jpg

Edited by hmn434

NextJet, Loganair and Silver Air please 🙂

NextJet normal scheme not "Swedish Flag" one 

An updated Silver Air with real world Registration the same with Loganair 🙂

23 hours ago, hmn434 said:

Nice! It's always good to have options. I'm kind of new to painting so it'll be nice to compare my work with the work of someone who actually knows what they're doing 😉 Mine is N415XJ as it appears here (without an offset nose cone as most NW Saabs seemed to have had periodically) 

Cheers i will avoid that one, i will look for a rego or slightly different scheme, im in no rush to get any paints done this week and probably next week as I have a heap of admin im reluctantly bringing home from work to keep on top of things

Anyway heres a link to the 2 current REX schemes sorry the zip file isnt in my normal format however it contains 2 textures and a readme file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzigjnc1alys3do/Texture.VH-ZLH.zip?dl=0

Edited by jeansy

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

6 hours ago, futurebreadmachine said:

I wish Carenado would have made one of the more "normal" Nextjet liveries. Maybe any of these could be possible to make?

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/se-kch

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/se-kxd

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/se-ljt

Splendid work on the other stuff! 🙂

They appear to be straight forward however im not going to promise anything

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

Please, repaints to PENAIR, PACIFIC COASTAL, SKY BAHAMAS, SEABORNE, AEROLINEAS SOSA, CAYMAN AIRWAYS, IBC AIRWAYS. These airlines is in activity.

Many tks your atention!!!

regards,

Jorge

18 hours ago, Jorge Silveira said:

Please, repaints to PENAIR, PACIFIC COASTAL, SKY BAHAMAS, SEABORNE, AEROLINEAS SOSA, CAYMAN AIRWAYS, IBC AIRWAYS. These airlines is in activity.

Many tks your atention!!!

regards,

Jorge

I have Penair and Pacific Coastal on my list (old and new colors for each airline), but it might be a while before I get to them- I'm taking a vacation away from my computer right now and I have several other paints before them on my list. It would be great if jeansy or another talented painter could do these, but rest assured that if nobody else does I'll get to them eventually. 

Edited by hmn434

13 hours ago, hmn434 said:

Eu tenho Penair e Pacific Coastal na minha lista (cores antigas e novas para cada companhia aérea), mas pode demorar um pouco antes de eu chegar a eles, eu estou tirando umas férias longe do meu computador agora e tenho várias outras tintas antes -los na minha lista. Seria ótimo se jeansy ou outro pintor talentoso pudesse fazer isso, mas tenha certeza de que, se mais ninguém fizer isso, eu irei encontrá-los eventualmente. 

I liked reading your answer and I'll be waiting.

tks