Sign in to follow this  
F747fly

[FSX & Prepar3D] Preview of Airbus A350-900XWB

Dear people,

For those of you who are active on the FSDeveloper website this will be quite old news, however for those of you who are not I thought this would be as good a day as any to preview my very own Airbus A350-900XWB model that I am currently working on. So far it has been tested in both FSX and P3D (V2 and V4) and the exterior, as far as completed so far, is working well. Although the project still has a very long way to go, I thought sharing some images of the project couldn't hurt.

About the project. I've been working on this, off and on, for the past few years. However, I stopped working on it for a full year, before returing to start modelling from scratch a few months ago (either I am a lazy modeller or I have other priorities, you decide). Through studying the aircraft a bit (the best I can, if anyone knows the aircraft please do step forward) the destinct shapes of this modern marvel can be seen in this representation as well.

I don't have a lot more to say at the moment, or rather I cannot think of anything. So instead I will leave you with these images and hope you enjoy them.

P3D V2

In1TXUR.png

nifXFrS.png

eyYN4IV.png

FSX

BquTG4p.png

EllPblz.png

EzTHZB6.png

E1dFS1T.png

Kind regards to you all!
Frits

• Upvote 1

Sorry Frits - I wanted to reply with my comment along with a pic of an A350-1000 XWB that I downloaded several months ago. This site makes downloading pics a major task, and I could not pull it off, so all I can do at this point is wish you well and I truly look forward to your completing your project! Looks like it is flying, now for some cosmetic touches and you should be good to go!

Regards - Rick

This looks fantastic. Will it be available for FSX:SE when complete? 

Thanks, Gaz

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

On 5/7/2018 at 1:23 AM, RGus said:

Sorry Frits - I wanted to reply with my comment along with a pic of an A350-1000 XWB that I downloaded several months ago. This site makes downloading pics a major task, and I could not pull it off, so all I can do at this point is wish you well and I truly look forward to your completing your project! Looks like it is flying, now for some cosmetic touches and you should be good to go!

Regards - Rick

Thank you Rick! I've got quite some material on both the -1000 and -900 aircraft to work with, but it's appreciated. It's more problematic to find images or other sources regarding more specific parts of these aircraft.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:51 PM, Gary McCluskey said:

This looks fantastic. Will it be available for FSX:SE when complete? 

Thanks, Gaz

Thank you Gaz! As far as I'm concerned this is very much something I'd like to do, although I have to admit I have no experience with the FSX:SE edition and therefore will have to figure out the details of getting it to work.

Some more images as I'm finishing my own basic livery:

VnTRkHp.png

3G5AuGu.png

wYJVTib.png

ZRo4LTu.png

NkdGR0o.png

• Like 2

Well, I'll be keeping my eye out on it. Hope things go well. The latest images look great. 

Gaz

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

Frits - That is really looking nice! I love the red against that clean looking white! I never could understand how some developer will put out an aircraft that's supposed to have a white finish and it already looks dirty and needing a wash! Your white is so nice looking!

Please keep us posted when you unveil the final product. I am a Airbus and Boeing fan, so I will be waiting!

Rick

Edited by RGus