Sign in to follow this  
youngie63

Switch off Auto Ground Ops

G'day All

How can I turn off  PMDG 'Auto Ground Ops' (Service Vehicles) so I can individualise what services I need as I want to be able to use GSX in conjunction with it. Can't find anything in the manuals or setup menus. Any assistance appreciated. BTW, using the 'Short' turnaround as it lines up with QOTS11 FS2Crew.

Cheers

Steve Young 

P3Dv4 - PMDG 747 QOTS II, PMDG 737 NGX, Reboot, MT 6, MJC Q400, ORBX. FlyTampa, FS2Crew voice, Aivlasoft EFB + FSX Steam

8 minutes ago, youngie63 said:

G'day All

How can I turn off  PMDG 'Auto Ground Ops' (Service Vehicles) so I can individualise what services I need as I want to be able to use GSX in conjunction with it. Can't find anything in the manuals or setup menus. Any assistance appreciated. BTW, using the 'Short' turnaround as it lines up with QOTS11 FS2Crew.

Cheers

Steve Young 

If you use the Ground Ops you can't disable any of the vehicles. Ground Ops is programmed to work with the PMDG vehicle fleet.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks mate, would have thought the way the page is setup you could independently select the service you want.

P3Dv4 - PMDG 747 QOTS II, PMDG 737 NGX, Reboot, MT 6, MJC Q400, ORBX. FlyTampa, FS2Crew voice, Aivlasoft EFB + FSX Steam

10 hours ago, youngie63 said:

Thanks mate, would have thought the way the page is setup you could independently select the service you want.

It is, Youngie, but not on Auto Turnaround. If you turn the "Auto" part off, you can pick and choose which services you want, when you want them. It's just that it is manual - and I find it kind of fun to pick and choose which service, and also when i want to send them away. Oh, and you must be "chocked" for these work.

Thanks Patrick. Maybe I incorrectly worded my original post but this is what I want. When you say 'turn the "Auto" part off', where exactly are you doing this - I'm assuming its the 'Turn Type' on the Ground Operations page. My frustration is that I want to use the system fuel upload but can't unless I select a 'Turn Type' - or am I wrong in that assumption.

Cheers Steve

Hi,

Correct the dynamic fuel upload system works only with the auto ground ops.

Edited by Budbud
  • Like 1

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Because I see there is some confusion

If Ground Operations Page is active in any of Short,long or custom mode then the vehicles that are used are the PMDG ones.

If you want to use any 3rd party vehicles like GSX you can do it ONLY if Ground Ops is in OFF status where you can manually select which vehicle want to appear from the Service Vehicle menu. With Grounds Ops in OFF mode you cant use any of its features.

Chris Makris

Thanks Chris. Is there a possibility that PMDG may consider having the dynamic fuel loading independent of the Auto Ground Ops in a future release?

cheers Steve

5 hours ago, youngie63 said:

Thanks Chris. Is there a possibility that PMDG may consider having the dynamic fuel loading independent of the Auto Ground Ops in a future release?

cheers Steve

Please open a ticket by going to support.precisionmanuals.com about your request and will pass it to the dev team for consideration. It needs to be documented through the portal.

• Like 1

Chris Makris

Will do