So I've just started watching "Lost in Space" on Netflix.  Very entertaining and an interesting reboot. 

Spoiler

In the second episode the characters are attempting to use the Jupiter 2's thrusters to raise her from a submerged position.  And what are they using as thrust controllers?  Have a look!

9k41ma.jpg

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

Nice!  I thought I was the only one who worried that John would tear the thrustmaster HOTAS off the console with his throttle-up manuever!

I wonder which version of FSUIPC they're up to by then! :laugh:

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

My wife loved that show, we went thru the series 1 rather quickly ... available in 4K on Netflix, quality was excellent.  I was wondering about the controller ... 🙂  Netflix seems to have so much more 4K content.  Agree, very different "reboot" from my childhood viewing of the Original.  

We recently watched "Anon" with Clive Owen, now that's a future I can see already happening.

Cheers, Rob.

My wife and I binge watched the entire series over a week... really enjoyed it.  Never saw the original since I grew up overseas and the show wasn't available there.  There's one character that elicits some powerful feelings of disdain... you'll just have to watch to know who.  As Rob pointed out, the 4K streaming from Netflix was stunning, looking crystal clear and rich on our 65" OLED.  Check it out.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

1 hour ago, dmiannay said:

My wife and I binge watched the entire series over a week... really enjoyed it.  Never saw the original since I grew up overseas and the show wasn't available there.  There's one character that elicits some powerful feelings of disdain... you'll just have to watch to know who.  As Rob pointed out, the 4K streaming from Netflix was stunning, looking crystal clear and rich on our 65" OLED.  Check it out.

wouldnt  be  the  Doctor by any  chance😉

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

wouldnt  be  the  Doctor by any  chance😉

Spoiler

Bingo! Not sure how she compares to the character from the original series, but she'd diabolic.  I'd like to wring her neck. :angry:

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64