Sign in to follow this  
ludop2

Problem Since last update of PSXseeconTraffic

Hi,

Since last update of PSXseeconTraffic (april 2018), Live Traffic does not Work with Aerosoft A320. The problem is inside  Aircraft.config of A320 in part GENERAL . PSXseeconTraffic does not accept the atc_model A320CFM. I try to change to only A320 and PSXseeconTraffic works again but A320 has many pb and cannot be used like this. Can you help??? thanks

I've seen this also. If you change the general section atc_model  from A320cfm to A320 it will work with PSXseeconTraffic but then you lose the ability to use the Aerosoft Load manager.

Since that update it only accepts a valid ICAO aircraft type code in the atc_model=  line in the General section of the aircraft.cfg file of the user aircraft; Adrian123 suggested the right solution..

Edited by kiek

18 minutes ago, kiek said:

Since that update it only accepts a valid ICAO aircraft type code in the atc_model=  line in the General section of the aircraft.cfg file of the user aircraft; Adrian123 suggested the right solution..

Correct ICAO code is the right approach, unfortunately changing it disables the Aerosoft fuel planner as it must be looking for the A320CFM in the atc section. I'm afraid only Aerosoft can fix that.

24 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Correct ICAO code is the right approach, unfortunately changing it disables the Aerosoft fuel planner as it must be looking for the A320CFM in the atc section. I'm afraid only Aerosoft can fix that.

It is a bit strange that they misuse the atc_model field for the type of engines... 

Well, if this happens with more popular user aircraft I might revert that change in PSXseeconTraffic.

• Like 1

I suppose it's how they distinguish between the CFM and IAE model.

Bonjour à tous,

Je trouve le live traffic PsxSeeconTraffic tellement génial (merci Kiek et all.... pour ne pas faire d'oubli éventuel) que je suis frusté de ne plus pouvoir l'utiliser avec mes Airbus Aérosoft. J'ai posté également ce pb sur le forum aérosoft en espérant une solution de Aérosoft.

En attendant Kiek pourrait il nous dire (si c'est simple) comment revenir à la version avant update d'avril de PsxSeeconTraffic car on ne peut plus l'utiliser (exige de faire l'update)

Merci par avance et encore toutes mes félicitations pour ce live traffic à Kiek

Ludop2

Hi

Sorry i write in French in my last message. I write again in English

I find the live traffic PsxSeeconTraffic so great (thank you Kiek and all .... not to forget may be someone) that I'm tired of not being able to use it with my Airbus Aerosoft. I also posted this pb on the aerosoft forum hoping for a solution from Aerosoft.

Meanwhile Kiek could you tell us (if it's simple) how to get back to the version before April update of PsxSeeconTraffic because we can not use it anymore (requires to do the update)

Thank you in advance and congratulations again for this live traffic

Ludop2

Bonjour ludop2,

I have removed the restriction of having a valid aircraft type in version 10.3, now available!. 

Your aircraft will  be considered to be of a Light type (= the default, if type is not recognised) with a corresponding small radius. If you might collide with (bump on) a live aircraft it will take a bit longer before PSXseeconTraffic removes that live aircraft. That is the only drawback.

P3D: Pedestrians as 'vehicle' are still not allowed.

Nico

P.S. "Faire une publicité pour moi en France, s.v.p"  🙂.

Edited by kiek

Nico,

I've experiencd this with a couple of payware aircraft, one of which is the Q400. I still find it hard to believe developers populate important aircraft.cfg entries with faulty data...especially an expensive addon like the Q400 pro...just hard to believe. I've corrected the problems I've found by editing the atc_model field and that solved my issues.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Bonjour, Hi

Thanks a lot Nico, I use your last update and i can fly again with my aerosoft airbus A318......A321.

Is it normal when I no Check show ground TFC, i can see many planes on ground in airport. Are these planes also Real traffic or not????

I use FSX Steam Edition with moving map of Steam (Flifgt control) and i can see on this maps all the real traffic given by PsxSeeconTraffix. It's amazing. I can see also real traffic on map of Flightsim commander but i cannot see real traffic on Super Traffic Board???? Do you think it is possible to see real traffic on super traffic board???? It will be also amazing because it simulates you are in aiport in front of  Departure or arrivals panels.

Thanks again Nico very nice Job and sure il will make publicity of your live traffic in France

Ludop2

Just now, ludop2 said:

A) Is it normal when I no Check show ground TFC, i can see many planes on ground in airport. Are these planes also Real traffic or not????

B) Do you think it is possible to see real traffic on super traffic board???? 

C) Thanks again Nico very nice Job and sure il will make publicity of your live traffic in France

ad A) Are those planes not parked aircraft? 

ad B) No that's not possible, PSXseeconTrafic does not work with flight schedules, see also this thread

ad C) Merci bieni!  In september I'll be on holidays in Arles in the Provence. I will ask people in the local pub if they know about PSXseeconTraffic 😉

Nico

Thanks for answers Nico. For planes on ground they are parked.

I can send a copy of my moving map around Orly airport, you will see many real planes and also a lot of parked planes but i don't know how to send a jpg image on this topic. May be these parked planes are put by my AI Traffic 360. I will try to stop traffic 360 and see.

Ludop2

You can prevent - temporaraly-  PSXseeconTraffic from placing parked aircraft at gates by using a non existing airport files parameter. Just to check who does what.