Sign in to follow this  
ludop2

Problem Since last update of PSXseeconTraffic

Hi

I try to put my plane on place near big airport and I see no plane parked in this airport. So I think it is PsxSeeconTraffic or VmrGenerator who place parked planes even if Showground TFC is not checked on Real Traffic?????

22 hours ago, ludop2 said:

I try to put my plane on place near big airport and I see no plane parked in this airport. So I think it is PsxSeeconTraffic or VmrGenerator who place parked planes even if Showground TFC is not checked on Real Traffic?????

VMRGenerator has nothing to do with injecting aircraft in your Sim.

The Show GND TFC checkbox in RealTraffic determines whether RealTraffic will put live ground aircraft in the stream that goes to PSXseeconTraffic. The Weather and Traffic window of RealTraffic always shows everything, irrespective of the value of the  show GND TFC  checkbox. Most of the times this goes well, but sometimes, depending on the QNH, Realtraffic cannot determine whether an aircraft is still in the air or already on the ground, so some ground aircraft may slip in.

Hi to all

Ok Kiek all is ok now in my live traffic. I often fly in Cambodia where i work some years ago. Is it possible to put a lateral traffic more than 100??? I try but cannot. It will be interesting because in this region not many traffic and it's good to see traffic out of Cambodia. 

Also i try to get liveries of planes in this region where yu can see ATR, Airbus, Boeing... with Cambodia airlines like Lanmei (MKR), Cambodia Angkor air (KHV), Bessaka air (BSX), Sky Angkor (SWM), Cambo (JCC). I have photos of planes. Is it difficult to create these liveries because i don't see on internet???

For people who don't know Cambodia, Angkor Temples are marvellous to visit.

Your work fantastic Kiek

Ludop2

Hi Ludo,

No, 100 nm is the maximum range in RealTraffic.

I have never painted liveries. Will take some time to be a painter and to get used to the tools and the ins' and outs. You better do a good search on the internet, there should be some Cambodjan airliners. The AVSIM library is a good place to start or jcai.dk or jurgen or atco  or ...

Nico

Hi to all,

Very excited to fly or to look live traffic, i go to fly and  look live traffic at Hong Kong intl airport VHHH. With the map of Flight control (or live map of FSX Steam edition) yu can know what Flight arrive or leave this airport and look him on your screen FSX with Air Traffic of FSX (For those who do not know to use Air traffic of FSX i can explain more). I verify on internet the real traffic on this airport and it is exactly the good traffic I can see.

With Super Traffic Board you have all this very easily with AI traffic of FSX but Live traffic do not work with Super Traffic Board. And I discover something very interesting. At the airports Hong Kong (VHHH) and Macau (VMMC) Live traffic arrive exactly on the runway of FSX but for nearest China airports live traffic lands or take off out from the runway of FSX. For example live traffic  lands on water for Shenzhen Bao'an (ZGSZ) or outside the runway for Guangzou (ZGGG). So you can know if the airport you are flying is correct or not in FSX.

I think it would be very interesting with PsxSeeconTraffic to see the flight number then to take on interne departure and arrival time and place and to make same super traffic board a listing of arrivals and departures for the AI flights of PsxSeeconTraffic. I think to Nico but may be too much difficult to add this to PsxSeecon Traffic.

So if you want to verify the runways where you fly with FSX use PsxSeeconTraffic and live traffic.

Enjoy live traffic same i enjoy. Thanks Nico

Ludop2

18 hours ago, ludop2 said:

I think it would be very interesting with PsxSeeconTraffic to see the flight number then to take on interne departure and arrival time and place and to make same super traffic board a listing of arrivals and departures for the AI flights of PsxSeeconTraffic. I think to Nico but may be too much difficult to add this to PsxSeecon Traffic.

Hi,

I've done a small experiment, this is what I currently can produce in the log file (updated every minute), based on where you are (in this case EHAM).

Traffic Board for Schiphol Amsterdam airport
Arrivals:
  KLM1686   (E190) BIO  2 nm
  KLM946    (B737) DUB  5 nm
  AFR35PP   (A318) CDG  7 nm
  KLM34M    (B738) GLA  10 nm
  KLM1974   (B738) BUD  10 nm
  PGT93U    (B738) SAW  12 nm
  TRA49A    (B738) AGP  12 nm
  TRA5696   (B738) SMI  14 nm
  KLM30G    (E190) TRN  18 nm
  KLM86N    (B738) BCN  22 nm
  KLM88B    (F100) HAM  30 nm
  OHY851    (A332) AYT  38 nm

Departures:
  AUI5HE    (B739) KBP taxiing
  AFL2551   (A321) SVO taxiing
  KLM89A    (B738) LHR taxiing
  KLM63J    (B737) HAM taxiing
  EZY61FP   (A320) EDI at gate 
  KLM611    (B744) ORD at gate 

I should replace of-course the IATA airport code by their full names, no big problem, although t will cost quite a conversion table..

The problem remaining are the times: I do not have scheduled arrival and departure times. For the arrivals I use the distance to the airport in nm, so we will have an idea who will come first, although it's not always accurate  while an arriving aircraft may fly away from the airport and then make a 180 turn (like in EDDF). The departures are sorted by "movement" (at the gate or taxiing).

I could post, say max  6 arrivals and max 6 departures in a new block of the PSXseeconTraffic window, or I could provide the raw data via UDP to other programs that present a Traffic Board. I will then make such a Traffic Board app my self then too.

What are your preferences, is this what you are looking for?

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

Hi Nico

Thanks Nico for your proposals but i don't want to give you work may be other people no need so i prefer to wait you develop something like Super Traffic Board with real traffic.

To day i use Super Traffic Board with PsxSeeconTraffic and i can see the real flights. Not perfect because many informations are not given but i can use. I open a new topic to explain how to see on the FSX window the planes of real traffic given by PsxSeeconTraffic.

This topic is :

"See planes of the real traffic on FSX window"

Regards

Ludop2

Hi,

To day I work on Real ATC. Now i can hear in real time the real ATC communications between tower (Tower, Departures, Approach for Orly airport) of the airport where you are and the pilots of the planes yu can see with PsxSeeconTraffic. Amazing. May be already described in others topics??? If not and you are interested i can describe. Not available on Charles de Gaulle airport LFPG. I will try on others airports than ORLY.

ludop2

1 hour ago, ludop2 said:

To day I work on Real ATC. Now i can hear in real time the real ATC communications between tower (Tower, Departures, Approach for Orly airport) of the airport where you are and the pilots of the planes yu can see with PsxSeeconTraffic. Amazing. May be already described in others topics???

Yes I know, this guy for instance is streaming KLAX with PSXseeconTrafic and real ATC for almost half a year now... He has more than 31.000 subscribers..

Edited by kiek

Hi everybody!

first of all I love the tool. Finally there's some kind of life at my airports when no one is online. But unfortunately everytime I turn on PSX, there are some strange texture  polygons appearing and disappearing, depending on my view. Did I mess up something?

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Hutzlio said:

Hi everybody!

first of all I love the tool. Finally there's some kind of life at my airports when no one is online. But unfortunately everytime I turn on PSX, there are some strange texture  polygons appearing and disappearing, depending on my view. Did I mess up something?

Thanks

Maybe some of your AI liveries are giving problems. If you run P3D you can check that easily by adding ContentErrorReporting=1 to the MAIN section of Prepar3D.cfg. See my FAQ for more details.

Next time please start a new thread if you have a new problem.

Edited by kiek