Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

FireFighter X 1.84 released

Hello @ll,

FireFighter X 1.84 has been released.

Apart from a couple of bugfixes, this update is about P3D V4.2 and the option to have AI helicopters as supporting fire fighters now (including the attachment of Bambi buckets to the AI helos). 

The update has already been deployed on SimMarket, the other shops should follow in the next few days.

Best regards

• Like 2

LORBY-SI

7 hours ago, FireRx said:

Oliver, is this an update form 1.84 B04??😉

Hello Robert, yes, 1.84 b09.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Hey Oliver,

do you have an update for FFX for P3D 4.3.  The current one hammers the sim rather hard. 

Thanks sir,

Robert

Capt. Robert Rixx

2 hours ago, FireRx said:

Hey Oliver,

do you have an update for FFX for P3D 4.3.  The current one hammers the sim rather hard. 

Thanks sir,

Robert

Hello Robert,

Sorry, but I can't detect any difference between the two P3D versions WRT Lorby addons, all apps work just like before (full uninstall of P3D v4.2, install 4.3, not touching the installed Lorby addons at all). Please make sure that your FFX installation is still intact, this sounds like missing sim objects.

Could also be a secondary effect in your sim, from dynamic lights, shadows, shader modifications?

Check if FFX is writing error logs (FFX folder in \Documents).

Make sure that you try with different aircraft too.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

copy,

I'll check it all. I try a reinstall too. 4.3 did change a few things. Had ro reactivate my PMDG aircraft licensing this morning also.   

Capt. Robert Rixx

hey Oliver,

FFX works fine in P3D $.3 , But I can no longer do multiplayer with other pilots on my fires.  any suggestions?

Capt. Robert Rixx

3 minutes ago, FireRx said:

hey Oliver,

FFX works fine in P3D $.3 , But I can no longer do multiplayer with other pilots on my fires.  any suggestions?

Hello Robert,

sorry, but suggestions are not likely. I need a ton of information before I can even have an opinion. What does "can no longer" mean exactly? 

Double check your network setup, firewall, port forwarding rules. Check the FFX manual again, see to it that everything is set up correctly. And make sure that all pilots have downloaded the latest FFX version from their respective shop accounts (the network protocol checks the version numbers and refuses to connect if they are different).

Best regards

LORBY-SI

yeah I I doubled and triple checked all that.  ans we're both on the same build.   it's like I get momentary freezing when I run FFX now where it was perfect in P3D 4.2

Capt. Robert Rixx

Just now, FireRx said:

yeah I I doubled and triple checked all that.  ans we're both on the same build.   it's like I get momentary freezing when I run FFX now where it was perfect in P3D 4.2

Hello Robert,

What is "momentary freezing"? And what does it have to do with networked operations? I thought you said that network ops don't work at all? Did you check for FFX logs?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

yeah, they don't work at all on the nework connections. let me re install this one more time and get back to ya 🙂

Capt. Robert Rixx

1 minute ago, FireRx said:

they don't work at all on the nework connections.

And how does that manifest itself? Error message, nothing happening, crash??? Who is Server, who is Client? Can you ping that other computer or tracert it?

I suggest that you check for FFX logs in "C:\Users\olive\Documents\FireFighterX_P3D_V4 Files", and if there are logs that are larger than a few lines, send them to me by email, with a very(!)detailed(!) descripton of what is happening, how your FFX is installed, on what operating system. 

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Oliver 

Try connecting to me. 192.2005.2.3

no crash errors ot anything like tha. it just won't connect

Edited by FireRx

Capt. Robert Rixx

47 minutes ago, FireRx said:

Oliver 

Try connecting to me. 192.2005.2.3

no crash errors ot anything like tha. it just won't connect

Hello Robert,

that is not a valid IPv4 address. "2005" is not possible.

Besides, an IP address starting with "192" is probably a local IP, valid only on your LAN. You need to use the external address that your router got from your ISP, and establish a port forwarding rule on the router so it sends all traffic to your computer.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI