Sign in to follow this  
michaelengl

FSX crash to much aircrafts at the airport

Hi, is there any change to terminated the shown aircrafts. In the GUI i found "MAX Aircraft",  but i thinks the FSX shows more.

best

Michael

What do you mean? Please be more precise..

Edited by kiek

For example, I fly from Frankfurt to Munich. In Munich there are 50 aircraft on the ground, 6 aircraft are taxiway and 2 aircraft depart and leave munich.  As soon as I approach Munchen, the FSX crashes, 9nm out. How can I reduce AI traffic, e.g. only 1/3 of real traffic. In PSXseeconTraffic i found "MAX Aircraft". I enter 7. However, more than 7 aircraft are displayed in Munich. Is there any Change to reduce the performace of AI Traffic?

Best Michael

Hallo Michael,

Yes you can limit the live traffic. Either select Auto or enter a Max value.

You probably forgot to press Enter after you had typed a 7 in the Max text box ... (you should get a message at the bottom of the PSXseeconTraffic about the new value).

But there must be something else wrong in your Simulator because FSX should be able to handle 150 static aircfaft and 100 live aircraft without crashing. There are lots of PSXTraffic users with FSX.

Did you look into the PSXseeconTraffic.log file? May be some of your AI  liveries could not be created, or caused FSX to crash...

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek

9 hours ago, michaelengl said:

I 'm using 3 Groups of AI models:  IVAO MTL, WOAI and uTLive.

If I make AILGenerator there are failure.

Well there is no need to repair (at once) all the errors shown by AILGenerator. You still have 7063 good liveries from which PSXseconTRaffic will generate aircraft. You can always repair these errors later if you are striving for the best.

But having 3 groups of liveries is maybe too much for your FSX... FSX has to install information about some 9700 liveries in his memory when it starts (also the ones PSXseeconTraffic is not using).

Why don't you start more simple? Uninstall UTL and WoAI, and use the IVAO_MTL only.

I think your problems will be gone then. And if you do have a problem, please post your PSXseeconTrafic.log file here.

Nico