Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

TweakGuides Nvidia GeForce Tweak Guide

When I want some in-depth information about my video card, I refer to TweakGuides.com where the owner has provided several tweak guides, one of which is the Nvidia GeForce Tweak Guide - http://www.tweakguides.com/NVFORCE_1.html.  Just bringing this to everyone's attention as it provides some very valuable information.

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

As usual from Jim, a wealth of information. Thanks for the link!

• Like 2

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

The owner of Tweak Guides is beginning the process of shutting down his website and turning the site over to someone else who may or may not continue to provide guides for Nvidia video cards.  He has provided some good links to general Windows 10 tweaks and guides.  If and when his site closes, I will unpin this topic.  The guides currently on his site may be of value to some - https://www.tweakguides.com/System.html.and wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Here is a link provided by him to download and redistribute (if you wish to) his guides. Quoting from his site:

"As promised, I've archived the entire site and I am providing it to you for free under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution International (CC BY 4.0) license. This basically means you can copy and redistribute the material as you wish, as long as appropriate credit is given, the Readme.txt and License.txt files are included, and any changes you make are clearly indicated. The full TweakGuides Archive (982MB) is currently on Mega, but you can re-upload to better file sharing sites/methods as you see fit."

https://mega.nz/#!3st3DIrY!GOKoWibB9Njsk_NFd7Lp85puAeUcLvgCIt8ggMjUkIw

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, pgde said:

Here is a link provided by him to download and redistribute (if you wish to) his guides. Quoting from his site:

"As promised, I've archived the entire site and I am providing it to you for free under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution International (CC BY 4.0) license. This basically means you can copy and redistribute the material as you wish, as long as appropriate credit is given, the Readme.txt and License.txt files are included, and any changes you make are clearly indicated. The full TweakGuides Archive (982MB) is currently on Mega, but you can re-upload to better file sharing sites/methods as you see fit."

https://mega.nz/#!3st3DIrY!GOKoWibB9Njsk_NFd7Lp85puAeUcLvgCIt8ggMjUkIw

Hope this helps!

The mega.nz link appears dead.

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

"

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Yes, I think it will be difficult to impossible to get any of the guides from now on.  Time to unpin this topic and move on.  If I see where the guides are back up, I'll let you know!

Submit News to AVSIM