Sign in to follow this  
ConnorDavidson

P3D v3 Flyglobespan B737-800WL PMDG NGX

Hi guys - First time posting a request here so apologies if any information is missing.

I was wondering if anyone is available to repaint a Flyglobespan B737-800WL for PMDG NGX compatible with P3D v3 and greater?

Here is a picture of the aircraft itself - 4fa95323c4f96aa1d19d25d3a2f34c8e.jpg

Thank you very much in advance. If any more information is required please just ask!

Connor 

I've been looking for one too, there are a few for FS2004 but that's all I can find. As for FSX/P3D there's a -700 one and a -600 one as well but that's it. There was one that worked a few years back but the link no longer works unfortunately. 

Let me know if you find one or someone that'll paint it.

Thanks!

No @emiratesek25 still not came across one! Do you or does anyone on here know someone that can paint a livery for a charge? I know there are loads out there but someone who can paint to a good quality and in a timely manner?

Thanks 

Connor

Unfortunately no @ConnorDavidson, I don't know of anyone, nor am I particularly talented myself. In my opinion there are few truly High Quality liveries that are up to the standard I anticipated when I first bought the NGX. Maybe my standards are a bit high, though. 

If you can eventually find someone, please let me know! Thanks!

Regards 

Does not look particularly complicated at first glance. That is after a 2 sec look at the livery. I could try a go at it somewhere within the next 2 weeks.