Sign in to follow this  
zkerr8

Button Control and FA

Hi

With other FS2Crew button control products, pressing the FA button opens a dialog box with a list of prerecorded options.  But this doesn't seem to happen in the maddog reboot.  The FA asks if he can help me, but I have no way of answering him.  Am I missing something?

Also, i know the manual says there are no prerecorded options for the PA.....but I wasn't sure if it was referring to the voice control, or button control product.  Can you confirm there are no PA announcements as well?

Thanks in advance.  I really appreciate your decision to offer this product in the button control format....and promise to buy all future button control packages you offer.  Loving my maddox reboot....and the button control!

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

Good to know.  Thanks for the quick reply. Hope sales on the button control reboot are doing well. Can’t survive without my fs2crew addons but I’m not sure I’m a candidate for the voice control option!  Button control is my jam.  Keep up the great work!

• Upvote 1

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

Button control is the only option if the flight sim PC is in a room, shared with other persons. So yes, thank you for the button control version. 

Jos