Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Just Flight Traffic Global (Early Access) Available

Installed perfectly fine on my system. But, don't see traffic. Weird.

Dino Rossetti

Ahhh...

If it doesn't work, it is not installed perfectly, guaranteed! 😎

LOL! 

Installed fine for me but Ai only show up at some uk2000 airports. EGBB and EGLL barren. those it does show up at just sit at the gate and never move inc default airports. There are AI flying around though. Strange but Early Access. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Oh come on now 😊, it depends on how literal you mean by longer load times. My custom BGL traffic setup with 1,351 traffic files (approx 300mb) takes on average 1 second longer to load than my fully setup UTL and with that my BGL traffic also adds often 2-4 times as much traffic that UTL generates and that's with none of the UTL issues that includes duplicate aircraft (aircraft spawning at the gates even though it's arriving flight isn't even in the area yet). 

Well, Me and many of good friends at AIG have over 2 GB of traffic BGL files, I can tell you by experience that when I use those BGL traffic files P3D can take up to 8 minutes to load that using an .M2 ssd key.

While with UTL it takes about 15 seconds, so I use UTL when I am developing since it allows me to perform quick launches to test, restart, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Don't do it yet!

There is something wrong. I paid for, downloaded and installed but cannot make exe run, although files have been loaded in document section as suggested.

I have uninstalled, and await more information. Too late to stop credit card payment though.

Be forewarned. 🙁

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

That makes two of us.

Down loaded installed compiled traffic working, test flight from EGLC to EGLL, FPS good no impact from what I can see will test other airports, but checking the errors with the error checker show some gate problems at some airports, also one livery black faulty. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

After the UTL pre-release nonsense and user issues which were stretched for months to fix, I don't understand how people never learned that this concept simply sucks? 

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

All my UK2000 airport have traffic, at Gatwick within 1min three easy jet on taxi to runway, T2Gate LFPG OK, FlyTampa EHAM ok within 5min go-rounds traffic set to 100%. easy jet doing well 4 landed probably full of brits on a word not allowed up in amsterdam😁.

Raymond Fry.

After the UTL pre-release nonsense and user issues which were stretched for months to fix, I don't understand how people never learned that this concept simply sucks? 

I think I may have learned my lesson.

Well, I guess I can feel good about contributing to the local economy.....

or did I mean donating.... 🤔

Edited by newtie
add

I have an idea where to look for the problem...

I have uninstalled (again), deleted everything, cleaned it all up, restarted the computer and re-downloading the program from Just Flight again. 

Will report back.

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

Just a heads up AV`s don`t like it excluded but windows still interferes had to override to install.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

8 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

I have an idea where to look for the problem...

I have uninstalled (again), deleted everything, cleaned it all up, restarted the computer and re-downloading the program from Just Flight again. 

Will report back.

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

And where is that?

4 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Just a heads up AV`s don`t like it excluded but windows still interferes had to override to install.

No AV running on my sim box.

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

Well, I guess I was lucky. I installed UTL fairly early on and never had any issues. In fact, I waited for several months before installing the 1.0 release since I didn't see the need.

Peter

• Upvote 1

I did it all over again as if from the start. 

Here are the instructions fro Just Flight, as follows:

Setup Guide

1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet.

2. Double-click on the file you have downloaded to start the unlocking process.

3. It will automatically take you to the authentication screen to confirm your purchase.

4. Enter your e-mail address and password (from your Just Flight account) and select LOGIN.

5. Your purchase will be confirmed and the install will start automatically.

6. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.

7. You can uninstall and re-install the product on your PC as many times as you wish – there is no need to unlock or re-authenticate.

8. To install the product on a new PC or if your PC is re-formatted, you need to unlock it again. Simply download the file again and follow steps 2. to 6.

9. You can unlock your product as many times as you like. If you need any help please 'Contact our Support team'.

Steps 3, 4 and 5 do not appear on the screen or happen for me. After double clicking the downloaded file it jumps to step 6 and asks me to select where to install.

Somehow things must have gotten messed up on the first install and now will not allow me to actually "install for the first time" again.

Question: Working on that assumption, what now?

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

• Like 1