Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Just Flight Traffic Global (Early Access) Available

35 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Let's give the JustFlight guys a chance to respond to these reported issues before condemning both the developer and the software to the scrap heap.

Maybe doubt comes from experience. That UTLIve guy threw out UTL as an Early Access and did very rearly repond to any forum posts. Several requests remained unconsidered without a perspective if they ever will be handled. In addition, experience with FSW - which was defined "ready" when it was not halfway complete - contributed as well. 

I still might give TG a chance at my own risk, though.

Kinds regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Can someone please point me to a good freeware KLAX that works in p3dv4...

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Boomer said:

Can someone please point me to a good freeware KLAX that works in p3dv4...

😁

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

You can get UTL at a discount being a UT2 owner.  

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

So I tend to try out all of the AI payware products as I like to support the development and work they put into their products, but also to be able to create my own opinion compared to my custom all freeware setup. I'm also fully aware that it's an early access and what that entails. The install is easy enough and only takes a couple minutes. First run in P3d V4.2 with traffic at 100% at CYVR and I have 5 non-wingleted Alaska B739's (they only bring mainline once a day irl), a Delta B717 and an all white Chinese reg'd B737-300. Next, I try KORD, again at 9am on a Friday. 3 Lufthansa 744's, about 25 Delta 717's, maybe 10 American B757's all without winglets (their whole fleet of 757's has winglets!!) and a slew of these all white Chinese reg'd B733's, but nothing more. Next up is EGLL, FULL of BA GE engined but labeled RR B744's as well as a dozen or so Delta 717's, American 757's, and now a slew of Air India Express B738's. The fleet of white Chinese reg'd B733's is replaced with all black textureless B738's from what I can tell. There was a TAP A320 and an Air Algerie B738 among a couple other randoms but not much else for a Friday morning.

It's only day one after initial early release, it will get better.

• Upvote 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

8 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I am not sure if some people understand the concept of Early Access. This is (in effect) still a beta test version, but it has been "opened up" to a much larger community base, so that testing can be done with a far greater variety of CPU/GPU/OS etc. combinations. Early Access customers should be prepared to experience issues and bugs, since it is not the finished product. Working with the developer to resolve these issues is a large part of what Early Access is all about.

I trust the JustFlight guys, and I am sure that they will work hard to solve any problems that are found. Yes, I know that customers have paid money for this product, but it is less money than they would have to pay for the finished product, and they get to use it well in advance of the rest of the community.

Let's give the JustFlight guys a chance to respond to these reported issues before condemning both the developer and the software to the scrap heap.

I understand what Early Access are.. what I do not understand is how I will go ihto the program and write down any issues and bugs when I can not open it .. The program should not be called Early Access it must be called "Early Access ,but the Traffic Global does not open" … I did report and I expect their answer

regards     George..

Call me crazy, but I think it’d be cool if developers created really good products, finished them, then released them. 

• Upvote 2

I am in the same position as you, George. I have installed the software, but I am unable to run the Traffic Global application that is required to set everything up. However, I am sure that the JustFlight guys will be able to resolve the problem.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hello:

Purchased this product yesterday.  Installed in P3Dv4, I made no changes to the install process, ran with anti-virus off, and run as admin w/ right click of mouse.  I had/have no problem with the install process.  However...

First issue
-Very little traffic even with traffic slider in P3D set to 100%.  I checked at SNA, LAX, SFO, NRT, & MNL.  I am not seeing anything close to the amount/type of traffic in their promo video.

-At NRT I was only seeing a dozen all white 737 parked at gates.

-I was in KEF flew to BHD and saw a few DH8/Q400 taxing and taking off however the props were not spinning.  In other words, even though the airplane was moving, the props were stationary.

-I've done a couple of flights but have not seeing anything in the air or on TCAS.

I'm a little angry as I though this product might be a little further along in development then what was released.  I'd hold off folks for the time being.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

13 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Hello:

Purchased this product yesterday.  Installed in P3Dv4, I made no changes to the install process, ran with anti-virus off, and run as admin w/ right click of mouse.  I had/have no problem with the install process.  However...

First issue
-Very little traffic even with traffic slider in P3D set to 100%.  I checked at SNA, LAX, SFO, NRT, & MNL.  I am not seeing anything close to the amount/type of traffic in their promo video.

-At NRT I was only seeing a dozen all white 737 parked at gates.

-I was in KEF flew to BHD and saw a few DH8/Q400 taxing and taking off however the props were not spinning.  In other words, even though the airplane was moving, the props were stationary.

-I've done a couple of flights but have not seeing anything in the air or on TCAS.

I'm a little angry as I though this product might be a little further along in development then what was released.  I'd hold off folks for the time being.

At least you have something. I have no airliner traffic anywhere, even default airlines and I can not even get the program to open, although obviously something has happened.

I do have ORBX traffic in areas they made programs. So, I guess I will be flying in Ozland, or Norway for now! I have been told that there will be a new version upcoming that may fix all this, or seek a refund.

The problem is, I cant go back to the way it was, even with uninstalling, and can't move forward, so stuck. 

Kind regards,

6 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

At least you have something. I have no airliner traffic anywhere, even default airlines and I can not even get the program to open, although obviously something has happened.

I do have ORBX traffic in areas they made programs. So, I guess I will be flying in Ozland, or Norway for now! I have been told that there will be a new version upcoming that may fix all this, or seek a refund.

The problem is, I cant go back to the way it was, even with uninstalling, and can't move forward, so stuck. 

Kind regards,

When you find out how to get a refund, let me know.

This was a mistake.

Cheers,

On a side note:

I have been in more than one wrestling match with the boys from down under, but I have to say, with over 135 ORBX programs and sceneries running on my system, I have never had a bad one yet that would not work right (as claimed), first out of the gate.

Yes I know, this is about an unfinished (and none working for me at all) program, but must say, by contrast, I wish more were class acts that at least have something working half decent before soliciting to sell.

Caveat Emptor! (See, I am somewhat sophisticated!) ...and have a good weekend!

Maybe we will get it working a little bit (more) next week!

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

Edited by SpiritFlyer
Can't seem to spell very good!

42 minutes ago, newtie said:

When you find out how to get a refund, let me know.

This was a mistake.

Cheers,

When you buy TG (or Air Hauler 2 - another FS title in EA) you get access to an Early Access forum. Any issues, bugs etc can be reported there but the main purpose is for direct feedback to the devs so they can provide a final product that ticks as many customer boxes as possible. That's the point of Early Access. Sadly, the well has been poisoned in a few instances (mostly on mainstream games, once with an FS product) where EA has either been used as a shortcut to release a 'paid beta' or, in one notable case, to elicit suggestions and then ignore them. I don't think, given the success of the AH2 Early Access project, that Just Flight will take either of those unacceptable positions. 

For a refund I reckon the simplest course of action would be to ask? 

Not so much Caveat Emptor as Credite Factorem et petite astra  - until you have proof to the contrary, of course. 

6 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

So I tend to try out all of the AI payware products as I like to support the development and work they put into their products, but also to be able to create my own opinion compared to my custom all freeware setup. I'm also fully aware that it's an early access and what that entails. The install is easy enough and only takes a couple minutes. First run in P3d V4.2 with traffic at 100% at CYVR and I have 5 non-wingleted Alaska B739's (they only bring mainline once a day irl), a Delta B717 and an all white Chinese reg'd B737-300. Next, I try KORD, again at 9am on a Friday. 3 Lufthansa 744's, about 25 Delta 717's, maybe 10 American B757's all without winglets (their whole fleet of 757's has winglets!!) and a slew of these all white Chinese reg'd B733's, but nothing more. Next up is EGLL, FULL of BA GE engined but labeled RR B744's as well as a dozen or so Delta 717's, American 757's, and now a slew of Air India Express B738's. The fleet of white Chinese reg'd B733's is replaced with all black textureless B738's from what I can tell. There was a TAP A320 and an Air Algerie B738 among a couple other randoms but not much else for a Friday morning.

It's only day one after initial early release, it will get better.

Informative initial impressions, but also somewhat puzzling for being early access. Those are things you think they would have ironed out in early beta. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png