Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Just Flight Traffic Global (Early Access) Available

Having a program (Global Traffic) that will not even open, even after a second version is unacceptable. For all you that have something to play with, even if with black liveries is one thing, to have a dead dud is another.

I want out of this magic mystery box. It was suggested by them for me to request a refund,  which I asked for, and expect to receive, but has not happened yet, but I hope, and trust they are people of their word.

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

I dont have any problems with it, only the black liveries which regarding to there formus is beause not all liverys are done yet. 

brgds

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

I guess you do not know the JustFlight guys very well, Stephen. They are just about the most helpful and generous collection of guys that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in the flight simulation community. I am very confident that they will resolve these issues......and I am one of those users who is unable to open the Global Traffic setup utilty, or log in to the Early Access forum.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Good day. Can anybody tell me whether the Traffic Global schedules are using out of date ICAO codes or whether they have been updated? I use UT Live but it is still relying on old codes (specifically FADN - now FALE, and FAJS - now FAOR). Surely if it is as advertised, then it should be fully up to date. I don't receive any traffic at these airports when using so called UT Live due to it being way out of date. Could somebody who has adopted the Traffic Global early access please verify for me?

Regards.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

8 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I guess you do not know the JustFlight guys very well, Stephen. They are just about the most helpful and generous collection of guys that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in the flight simulation community. I am very confident that they will resolve these issues......and I am one of those users who is unable to open the Global Traffic setup utilty, or log in to the Early Access forum.

Hi Chris,

Yes, I expect so. You no doubt know the guys much better than I do. I met the Just Flight team at the AVSIM conference we put on a number of years ago where they were a major exhibitor.

Had I not had faith in them I would not have even attempted to participate in an unproven program like Global Traffic. After all, they have been around a long time (as have you and I) and grown into a community and in some cases a network of acquaintances of friends.

After a great deal of effort to have the program run in any kind of fashion, they kindly suggested to give the second version a try (which I did) or request a refund (which I also did). Like I said, I trust them to keep their word as this is not what I initially bargained for.

I own several of their programs, and will perhaps purchase more from them in the future. However, I will not donate cash to this or any other commercial cause for no good reason, but am willing to pay for what was offered, which I have not received. Honestly, I expect this product to succeed in the long run.

After spending many hours of trying to remedy the problem without success, I withdraw. A refund is in order, was offered, and I accept, although that has not happened yet. It is my hope that all will turn out well for those, like you, that can not get a single AI aircraft generated by the program anywhere.

Good for you Chris, but not good enough for me at this point. It's not the beginning or the ending of the world, but it is $42. my $42. Peace!

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer (Stephen)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

I use UT Live but it is still relying on old codes (specifically FADN - now FALE, and FAJS - now FAOR). Surely if it is as advertised, then it should be fully up to date.

It probably has to use the old codes. The default airports in P3D are still at the state of 2006, so using a new code would not work. Even some scenery developers stick to old codes for that reason (e.g., ORBX YSCH which is now YCFS)

Peter

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Chris, Just Flight (and all),

Reading back over my 'journey' with this Global Traffic program in my email exchanges with Just Flight, on their forum and here in this topic I am not happy with the harsh tone of my expressions, or the way I have sometimes displayed a negative edge of frustration. Seems that I didn't measure up to my own standards (again). 😎

Perhaps I am right in my final decision (and I do want a refund), but I am never right in being unkind or being suggestive of anything other than everyone's best intentions were not realized. I'd rather have a soft heart 💚 and a kind tongue 👅 than be as tough as nails and hammer anyone.

Sorry about that,

Kind regards,

Edited by SpiritFlyer
  • Upvote 4

I myself am going to stick with it.i'm quite stubborn and hard headed so refuse to give the program back:-)..you have nothing to apologize for Spirit.people here know that your a nice guy,maybe wait a while and see how the program matures a bit and then you never know you might try it again.

steve

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Chris, Just Flight (and all),

Reading back over my 'journey' with this Global Traffic program in my email exchanges with Just Flight, on their forum and here in this topic I am not happy with the harsh tone of my expressions, or the way I have sometimes displayed a negative edge of frustration. Seems that I didn't measure up to my own standards (again). 😎

Perhaps I am right in my final decision (and I do want a refund), but I am never right in being unkind or being suggestive of anything other than everyone's best intentions were not realized. I'd rather have a soft heart 💚 and a kind tongue 👅 than be as tough as nails and hammer anyone.

Sorry about that,

Kind regards,

Chris, thanks for the message, no need to apologise though, sometimes frustration can get the better of all of us. We've all been there I'm sure.

The team will get your refund sorted for you.  I presume you have requested one via your email comms with the team?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Chris, are you still having the problems even after the initial update?

I know within the next day or two a further update is scheduled, so if this latest one's not done the trick then the next one should solve things.

8 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

Chris, thanks for the message, no need to apologise though, sometimes frustration can get the better of all of us. We've all been there I'm sure.

The team will get your refund sorted for you.  I presume you have requested one via your email comms with the team?

Very kind and gracious of you Scott.

Yes, I asked from both my email of record and the special pre-release forum page.

The details should be all there with proper sales record and so on. 

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

Stephen W.

Edited by SpiritFlyer

Some love this hobby so much that they are willing to pay to be beta testers. I'm not one of those simmers.

Wish the add on success and maybe after it's completed and stable, I'll give it a try.

Edited by DJJose
  • Upvote 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

12 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Very kind and gracious of you Scott.

Yes, I asked from both my email of record and the special pre-release forum page.

The details should be all there with proper sales record and so on. 

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

Stephen W.

Stephen

You can double-check but I believe your refund has now been sorted and issued. 

All the best,

Scott

Chris, are you still having the problems even after the initial update?

I know within the next day or two a further update is scheduled, so if this latest one's not done the trick then the next one should solve things.

Yes, I am still unable to load the Traffic Global setup utility, even after installing the update. I will wait patiently for the next update, but I am keen to give you some feedback! :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

What’s the AI separation like ? Any better than UTL?

Paul Wain