Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Just Flight Traffic Global (Early Access) Available

10 hours ago, tutmeister said:

New update, fixes missing 737 textures and plenty of other things.

Also includes a work in progress GA ai.

Chris

thanks chris was looking for any updates.

steve

4 hours ago, simbol said:

What about AI lighting? reports from my customers lead me to discover that none of their models have any AI lightning modeled at all.

Maybe many users flight at day and haven't noticed it.

Regards 

Simbol 

There are aircraft with lights but they are so dim you have be on top of them to see them, and the taxi and landing light on not working at the moment no drought they will be addressed in a future update. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

23 minutes ago, rjfry said:

There are aircraft with lights but they are so dim you have be on top of them to see them, and the taxi and landing light on not working at the moment no drought they will be addressed in a future update. 

Can you check the aircraft.cfg files of your models and verify if they have a light section? If not it means it is same as before.

Hopefully they will fix this in the future.

Regards,

Simbol 

Has anyone installed the update, (v1.1.0.3) & run it & observed the presence of the new AI GA aircraft?

Also, can JFGT be set up so that if say, you are flying Orly to Berlin, only aircraft along that route & coming into Paris & Berlin load up, as opposed to traffic all over the world loading?

T45

1 hour ago, Treetops45 said:

Has anyone installed the update, (v1.1.0.3) & run it & observed the presence of the new AI GA aircraft?

Also, can JFGT be set up so that if say, you are flying Orly to Berlin, only aircraft along that route & coming into Paris & Berlin load up, as opposed to traffic all over the world loading?

T45

Ultimate traffic live operates in this manner. You select a radius and only traffic within it will be displayed in the sim. I have mine set to 30 miles. I don’t know how this one works. 

Can anyone give advice on how this traffic program differs to utlive? Pros and cons kinda thing? If it could be a better option I would purchase it. 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

I have not used UTL, the new build 1.1.0.3 I have seen GA traffic, in fact using the mouse search on screen AI I have GA aircraft in the list including float planes. 

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

2 hours ago, rjfry said:

I have not used UTL, the new build 1.1.0.3 I have seen GA traffic, in fact using the mouse search on screen AI I have GA aircraft in the list including float planes. 

I've looked online for a manual, but can't find one, hence this question - does JFGT need to be loaded onto the same drive as P3D?, or can you choose where to install it??

Thanks

T45

I have been reading all the posts but I need to know...is there UPS and Fedex and other Cargolux etc incorporated into FS Global? I don't see them in STB or at Louisville in P3dv4.2 but I know they are scheduled arriving and departing from Flight Radar 24..so if they are here....how do you get them up and going 🙂

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

Is anyone happy with this program at this point? How close is it to a finished product?

Bruce

It is still early access at the moment and more is added with each update, UPS FedEx Cargo Lux are in the aircraft folder I have been creating flight plans for them in My AI Flights Database, you can wait till the finished product comes out when ??. 

Raymond Fry.

I bought it when first announced, but gave up on it after a dozen tries. Waiting for it to mature. I read all the post's over there daily, including yours, but so far no one has said they are actually happy with the progress. Still seems like mostly problems. You are the main contributor, besides Rich, and have helped a lot of users - I hope they are paying you! 😉

Bruce

36 minutes ago, brucets said:

I bought it when first announced, but gave up on it after a dozen tries. Waiting for it to mature. ...

Bruce

Same here. Currently, I stay with UTL which is also still in (maybe advanced) beta imo. I'll give JF TG another try when I have updated to P3Dv4.3.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I stay with my MT6 pro...for now.

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 hour ago, brucets said:

Is anyone happy with this program at this point? How close is it to a finished product?

It does the job for me, with some caveats, I mainly operate the sim from EGCC, and it fills the stands with jets, which is the main thing, but they are not very accurately assigned, Lots of Easyjet and Ryanair A320s and 737s on stands where it would normally be Thomas Cook, Jet2, SAS and Lufthansa, and of course Ryanair don't typically use the stands with air bridges anyway sincre they save money by using their built-in airstairs, mostly on the ramps near the pub at the end of 23R, whereas they seem to be full of FlyBe Dash 8s  One or two AI planes appear completely black too. Operationally I had a FlyBe Dash 8 line up on 5L and just sit there whilst I was holding in my A320, and that Dash 8 never departed.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here