Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Just Flight Traffic Global (Early Access) Available

ok, we'll take our comments and go elsewhere.....thank you ,

Bob M.

Bob M

TG is in early access at the moment and some are trying to compare it with T360 a finished product, but they forget it`s the same publisher, TG has issues at the moment I will grant that but the more the users finds and reports the better the final product, how often have you purchased a product that's gone through months of closed Beta only to find when released to the real world, the bug reports start coming in and you wait for a patch.  

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 8/19/2018 at 3:53 AM, unc1rlm said:

ok, we'll take our comments and go elsewhere.....thank you ,

Bob M.

Please do.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

im intrigued maybe its my eye sight..

which airport is this please 

traffic-global_28_ss_l_180420122213.jpg

That has easyjet, etihad, and delta... the delta babybus is somewhat intruiging 

14ppkc-6.png

Well, it is still in Early Access, so you've gotta expect a bit of weirdness once in a while, but yeah, some of the traffic is a bit bonkers in TG. In fairness my own place of work (EGCC) does indeed have flights from Easyjet, Etihad and Delta, so that's definitely one airport where that does happen for real, not that it is EGCC in your pic. That said, the stand allocations bear little resemblance to reality when TG plonks stuff at EGCC, and at times it can seem a bit like an Easyjey/FlyBe simulator, as, boy does it seem to love putting an awful lot of those orange A320s and purple Dash 8s in there, however this is not a big deal for me overall bearing in mind it's early access state, as it does place traffic in there which taxies about and lands and takes off okay.

So personally, I'm not too bothered about things being exact as far as stand allocations are concerned in TG, so long as they're not completely bonkers, after all, if I can live with the fuel trucks in XPlane being big Russian articulated things which look like they should be towing an ICBM through Red Square, the odd Ryanair jet enjoying the luxury of an jetway instead of pinching those pennies by using airstairs as they do in real life isn't that big a deal for a flight sim. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out to everyone's satisfaction eventually.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I am not too bothered about AI planes parking exactly where they do in the real world, but I absolutely do care that the correct airlines are visible at the correct airports at those times when they are supposed to be there. I must admit that the "24 hour" format in Traffic Global bothers me. I do not want to see the same aircraft at the same airports at the same times every single day. The "weekly" format is much more realistic, and this is really what JustFlight should be aiming for with Traffic Global.

At the moment, I am not able to take part in the Early Access "beta testing", as I have been unable to run the Traffic Global setup utility on my Windows 7 powered PC since the product was released. I know that JustFlight will be working hard to solve this problem, but it is somewhat frustrating when I want to be able to contribute! :sad:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I purchased this "early access" product when it first came out. I liked the what it appeared to offer. However I was one of many who having installed it in FSX couldn't get a single AI aircraft to appear anywhere which kind of defeated the object of an AI programme . I did stick with it for a while trying many "fixes" suggested by Rich and others but nothing worked. I assumed it was something to do with my old W7 and boxed original FSX that somehow wasn't compatible with this programme and got my money back. However I have remained interested in its development and though I can't log in to the Early Access Forum it would be interesting to hear if they have ever managed to identify the problem of zero AI aircraft showing for certain people and thus made it worthwhile to reconsider?

Edited by tonyc

I haven't paid much attention to the W7 problems, but have seen several posts on it. I have TG running fine in FSX SE on Windows 10, with issues, but I have seen recent posts about W7 not having the correct fonts. There is a 4hr old post saying you have to install W7 default fonts and it provides this link -

https://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/270432-exception-code-0xe0434352-system-drawing-font-createnativefont.html

Ray Fry will probably be here shortly to explain.

Bruce

51 minutes ago, tonyc said:

I purchased this "early access" product when it first came out. I liked the what it appeared to offer. However I was one of many who having installed it in FSX couldn't get a single AI aircraft to appear anywhere which kind of defeated the object of an AI programme . I did stick with it for a while trying many "fixes" suggested by Rich and others but nothing worked. I assumed it was something to do with my old W7 and boxed original FSX that somehow wasn't compatible with this programme and got my money back. However I have remained interested in its development and though I can't log in to the Early Access Forum it would be interesting to hear if they have ever managed to identify the problem of zero AI aircraft showing for certain people and thus made it worthwhile to reconsider?

Install Lotbi-Si Addon Organizer.

Go to the Packages tab. Enable TG..

That is it.

You also have a TG entry in your regular scenery library. Make sure it is far at the bottom below all addon scenery.

- - - 

In your scenery library or with Scenery Config Editor you cannnot see these “hidden” xml entries.

After installing TG I had no Traffic. By accident I found the solution..

Edited by GSalden

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Yes some W7 users are having problems with fonts, and FSX:SE users have a problem with the correct install path but as I have posted in the forum you can check and edit this when you install TG, and there are still issues at the moment but I think they will be corrected in time like any early access product, one of the things I do like about TG is the My AI Flights tool with ADE I have been updating the default airports CAD files, and now tend to create Multi leg cargo plans around Europe and the US this way I find you get more traffic in the air without clogging up gates.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

22 hours ago, GSalden said:

Install Lotbi-Si Addon Organizer.

Go to the Packages tab. Enable TG..

That is it.

You also have a TG entry in your regular scenery library. Make sure it is far at the bottom below all addon scenery.

- - - 

In your scenery library or with Scenery Config Editor you cannnot see these “hidden” xml entries.

After installing TG I had no Traffic. By accident I found the solution..

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply I was just really wondering how the product was progressing. Yes I can see there may have been a few things more I could have tried but don't have it now so will have to wait for the finished product to be ready I guess.

Appreciate your update though guys.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:10 AM, newtie said:

I have removed it.

I'll wait as at some point in the future, a working program will hopefully be released.

How do you remove this,  In FSX every airport is a ghost town,  in p3dv4  there are some on a ramp,  but nothing flying into the airport...GA or commercial.  

I want to dump this thing,  but not have to delete the entire program and start over.....    eeekkkk  I can't believe I thought this was a good idea when I bought it....  looked good on the youtube video....

Also removed it, installed aig traffic and Never looked back.

traffic everywhere, without any  Problems.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

The AIG AIManager is fantastic. Love it.

A whole forum of current support as well. Imagine that.

Done.

• Like 1