Sign in to follow this  
Flic1

Latest versions not working for me

Hi - I had updated to the latest version 1.4 (and also 1.5 today but having same issues) and my FO will not start his preflight after hitting the 'Start' button.  I get his greeting occasionally (using Voice control) but the menu jumps immediately to Pre Start (B).  I believe it usually shows 'Pre-Flight Procedure' as the FO performed his duties.  I am not able to use the arrows to move it back to Pre-Flight. I have attempted several uninstall/reinstalls but cannot remedy the problem. Prior version was working fine. Any advice before I fire my FO??😄  Thanks.

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Hi Eric,

When you hit "Start Pre-Flight Events", the mode should be "Pre Start (B)".  That is the initial mode after the version number displays.

When the FO completes his procedure, the mode will show "Pre Start (B)*" (note the asterisks).

Are you waiting for all the various pre-flight events to take place?

Also try this:

Manually delete this file:

C:\Users\***your user name**\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew2010\Versions\MadDogRB\SavedData

Then re-install FS2Crew

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, byork said:

Hi Eric,

When you hit "Start Pre-Flight Events", the mode should be "Pre Start (B)".  That is the initial mode after the version number displays.

When the FO completes his procedure, the mode will show "Pre Start (B)*" (note the asterisks).

Are you waiting for all the various pre-flight events to take place?

Also try this:

Manually delete this file:

C:\Users\***your user name**\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew2010\Versions\MadDogRB\SavedData

Then re-install FS2Crew

Hi Bryan - Once I power up the aircraft and hit "Start", the FO will not give his usual greeting and he does not complete any of the pre-flight events. 'Pre Start B' does show up though.  I am using the latest Leonardo Open Beta though...would that be causing the issue perhaps?  I rolled back to 1.3 and that appears to be working fine so far for me.  Thanks.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Same problem here.  So frustrating but in my case I think the FO is doing his tasks.  I can see "pre flight check below the line" but nothing happens when I call for the checklist. 

Edited by MarkW

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Well just tried it again after double checking my W10 voice recognition setup....which I am still not sure is correct as finding setting is so convoluded....most settings seem to be hidden.  Anyway, this time it worked.   Will actually try a flight later on to make sure.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000