Sign in to follow this  
jopoloco

Fokker F50 starts when throttle in idle.

Hello Forum,

When  busy with the preflight settings, throttle in idle, then the plane goes with full speed (Torque 95%) through the buildings or what ever. There's no way to brake.

Only I can steer. This happens about 8 times of the 10. And you know, then a crash.Previous I was flying with the King350 but I never had this problem.

Is there anyone who recognized this problem or have a solution? Is this related on the F50? My throttle is connected with Pokeys56 and is the only analoge input.A very new potentiometer.

With every start to fly I have always problems but this is the greatest.

Who helps?

With regards

Joop.

Do you have the parking brake set on? Check in the overhead panel that all the start selectors are off including the ignitions.

Thanks for your fast respons.

I have my own switches and gauges. I don't fly with the VC. But I will see in the VC overhead what could be wrong there.(Good idea).

Of course I have the parking brake on. But with 95 % torque is the plane not to stop. With the handbrakes idem.

I have set the throttle now off from the FSUIPC and now configured in the Prepar controls. We'll see what's coming. Today I have made a flight perfectly from the beginning till the end. For the first time. Always there are problems in the beginning. Thereafter no more problems.

Joop.

Hello,

In the VC the buttons Ignition are burning. So I set off. But I don't see no difference. It's still the same problem.

So I'm  still searching. But I have no idea where to search.I think it must be the potentiometer with a small piece (1/2 mm) damaged. So that there is no resistant and then the trust goes to maximum, Is standing about 20 seconds and it runs back to idle.. But in the meanwhile I was crashed in the terminal.It's now still the problem I don't know when. Sometime when the planes is standing on the runway for take off. Then it's no problem.

With regards

Joop.