Sign in to follow this  
ricere

Elasped Time Shows '0007' Minutes After Initialization

777 (all variants),

I noticed this morning on all three versions of the 777 show seven minutes in the elapsed time window after initialization. Is this a problem?

I select 'Digital' for my clocks on the .ini setup for all of my selected aircraft. I was preparing for a flight this morning to kill time and noticed after initialization that the 'elapsed time' window was already seven minutes (7) into flight with the throttles at the idle stop gate???? That said, I loaded all the 777 variants of mine one at a time to see if the same display was visible, and it was. Has anyone else had this problem or noticed it?

Richard Rice (Simming since FS5)

Regards,

Richard Rice

Odd.  Normally the digital clock ET function is zeroed at beginning of session and does not start until takeoff.  I suspect something in the panel state... are you loading from Scenario Setup or loading a previously saved scenario? Did you set a value for the optional load panel on startup? What about loading a different panel state such as short or long turnaround?

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,

Thanks for the response (I use a 'saved' panel state for all three PMDG variants. but never a saved scenario).  I've watched the panel from initialization up to just before starting engines and noticed the elapsed time somewhere along the way 'zeroed' itself out????? I don't know when and how, but it just did. From there I flew from SCEL to YSSY - 13 hours plus with no issues??? I'll look a little closer for what point that was in my flight setup the next time I have time to fly!!!!

Cheers!

Richard

Regards,

Richard Rice