Bob_Z

Cannot Set Joytick PTT Button

Thanks Todd.

That brings to mind an experiment you can try Bob, in addition to Todd's recommendation to check the Enable option before trying to set the button.

Select each of the other devices in the drop-down list and press a button or two on the Yoke.  If the button number pops up, then we'll know there's a device indexing problem.

Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've tried Todd's recommendations earlier myself and it didn't work.  Nor did using a Game Pad.  I think it may be something with the installation.  What would uninstalling and reinstalling do to the trial?

That's a good idea at this point.  It may mess up the trial, but I can reset it if it does.

Be sure and run the installer as Admin, just in case it might make a difference.

If  the trial is disabled, contact me via email for a reset.  admin@pilot2atc.com

Dave

Same issue for me. When I press set (Enabled or Disabled) my joysticks are listed but the Button Number is "-1"  and nothing I do can change it. I run it as administrator as well.....

I'm currently on the 10-day trial and cannot set my PTT as well. I am using the Saitek PRO Yoke / Throttle combo. Pilot2ATC is not recognizing any button presses from any of my controllers.

I've finally been able to replicate this issue and will be working on a fix.

Thanks for the reports.

Dave