Sign in to follow this  
stevenpow

P3D V4 Reboot NGX Config Manager problems

I just installed the fs2crew 737 ngx for prepared3d V4 after installation it puts a shortcut on my desktop (P3D V4 Reboot NGX Config Manager) when I double click the shortcut it tells me " The app on your Pc needs the following windows feature .Net Framework 3.5(includes 2.0 and 3.0) so I click install this feature. Then it tell me to restart my computer and I do. Once my computer restarts I click the shortcut again to configure and once again it tells me the same thing. Its an endless loop. I have yet to use the program because of this.

Thank You

Steven Pow

1 hour ago, stevenpow said:

I just installed the fs2crew 737 ngx for prepared3d V4 after installation it puts a shortcut on my desktop (P3D V4 Reboot NGX Config Manager) when I double click the shortcut it tells me " The app on your Pc needs the following windows feature .Net Framework 3.5(includes 2.0 and 3.0) so I click install this feature. Then it tell me to restart my computer and I do. Once my computer restarts I click the shortcut again to configure and once again it tells me the same thing. Its an endless loop. I have yet to use the program because of this.

Did you run Windows Update and ensure your Windows is totally current with all updates?

Please ensure you Windows has every possible Windows update prior to installing FS2Crew.

That's all I can think of.

8 hours ago, byork said:

Did you run Windows Update and ensure your Windows is totally current with all updates?

Please ensure you Windows has every possible Windows update prior to installing FS2Crew.

That's all I can think of.

i have tried everything including installing net framework 4.2 all other programs seem to work with no issues including xplane and all my add-ons. i also have prepared3d v4 and obrx and add ons that are ok. this was the last program that I needed to be finished. Now i don't know if I'm going to have to install a fresh copy of windows.

Thank You

Steven Pow

Good evening,  I did try everything and looked at as much information as I could I ended up reformatting my drive and reinstalling windows I then installed PMDG aircraft and FS2crew right afterwards with no issues at all. still would’ve like to know what it was though but at least it’s working now thank you for helping out it is much appreciated 

Thank You

Steven Pow