Sign in to follow this  
TrainNutter

FSX broke after Carenado SF34 installed

Hi,

I have a problem in FSX where is thinks that the Pitch Trim is just the elevators and not the elevator trim. I have messaged Carenado about this and they have been unable to replicate the problem. 

"We've been unsuccessful in trying to replicate this issue after many attempts as it is not occurring on our computers. Having said this, we feel that it won't be possible for us to solve your problem, which is why we would like to offer you a refund on your purchase or any other aircraft from our fleet for free instead, provided you find this issue to be detrimental to your enjoyment of our product." -- Carenado

Please help!

Hopefully, others posting in this forum who own FSX and the S340 will be able to help you or at least tell you it cannot fix and you can then request a refund.  I have found calibration of my CyborgX works better after downloading the drivers for it.  Still, do not think all controllers work well with FSX, it being an old game from 2006. 

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

On 5/13/2018 at 3:05 PM, Jim Young said:

Hopefully, others posting in this forum who own FSX and the S340 will be able to help you or at least tell you it cannot fix and you can then request a refund.  I have found calibration of my CyborgX works better after downloading the drivers for it.  Still, do not think all controllers work well with FSX, it being an old game from 2006. 

Yeah. But still, they said that the problem couldn't be replicated. Also, I have tried both a full reinstall (Deleting all of the files) and deleting the FSX.CFG file but neither have solved the issue. I hope to be getting Prepar3D V4 soon.

Edited by TrainNutter

Right, The issue is fixed as I found a driver for my Yoke! (I honestly had no idea that a driver even existed).

Tanks for your help!