Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

Cannot download my DX10 Scenery Fixer from Flightsimstore

Hello

I've been away from this for a couple of years. Have just reinstalled FSX and attempted to download the updated file from my account at Flightsimstore (over a WEEK ago) and the site keeps crashing. It says they have a server issue but from searching around on Google this appears to be something more serious.

So how do I access my DX10 scenery fixer updates? I found an old one (v2.11) stored on my FSX files backup disc but would like to use the latest version?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Hello Adam,

unfortunately you are not on your own and you cannot download any of your products from the Flight Sim Store.

The problem is linked to the problem at the OzX site and we will all simply have to be patient.

For those of us who have kept copies of their software, this is not a problem and as and when the site returns, you

might consider a new policy in that respect.

Edited by nolonger

While 2.11 is not the latest and greatest, it already contains the most important things to get you started.

My suggestion (unless Steve has a better proposal or you want to spend money again) is: Fly and enjoy with 2.11 now and update the DX10 fixer later when the store downloads are again possible.

Any update I- s this resolved yet?  I cannot create an installer for Flight Sim Store customers as they do their own licensing.

I just got "Unable to locate file for download." for your fixer there.

(the main page still shows "Please Note: Work has begun on transferring files to a new service, however many download files are still inaccessible. This transfer process is expected to be ongoing for several days. We apologise for any inconvenience.")

Hi guys thanks for your replies. I'll stick with my current DX10 Fixer. 

I also see "Please Note: Work has begun on transferring files to a new service, however many download files are still inaccessible.
This transfer process is expected to be ongoing for several days. We apologise for any inconvenience."

There's obviously some major issue with that site so I'm going to avoid using any retailer who sells via flightsimstore.com from now on. Guess they've either run out of money or interest or both. Poor show. 

Regards,

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

1 hour ago, nolonger said:

Your guess is incorrect.

If you have any contact with them, please ask them to update the "Work has begun ... ongoing for several days" banner with something that shows they're still working on it, like:

"Status May 25th, 2018: Transfer is in progress, 40% transferred, ETA: mid-June"

No facebook for me, and I'm not in a hurry (I have the currently current version of the fixer and have not bought anything else from this store), this was meant as a service to their other users, and to give them the opportunity to not give the impression that nothing happens.

And the message now is:

Please Note: Most files have now been transferred to our new servers. Some files may still be inaccessible so please let us know via our Facebook page.

I just tried to download the latest build.  I am unable to see.  I am not posting on Facebook.  Facebook sucks - sorry.  I need email support...I just emailed them on their site.  I hope they respond to it.

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)