Sign in to follow this  
jfwharton

KDEN does not have all of the approach procedures

I like to fly in Colorado.  I noticed that Pilot2atc does not have all of the procedures for KDEN.  There are only approaches for runways 7,8,16L,16R, 17L,17R but not the opposing runways.  Is there a way to update Pilot2atc so that I have all of the procedures?  I purchased version 2.5 from the Pilot2atc website.

Edited by jfwharton

The latest version 2.5.0.3 fixes a problem where many charts were not showing up for large airports in the TERPs window.  So if that's what you're talking about, be sure you're on the latest version.

IF you're talking about the Approaches and STARs that can be added to a flight plan, then that is based on the AIRAC data from Navigraph or NavDataPro and you will need to get new data from them.

Let me know if it's not one of the above.

Dave

I'm running the latest version as far as I know as I only purchased pilot2atc recently.  The version I have installed is 2.5.02x64.  The issue is apparently the first you mentioned where all of the approaches for large airports are not showing up in the TERPs window.

I rechecked the pilot2atc site and saw there was a slightly newer version.  After installing 2.5.03x64 the issue is resolved.  Is there any way to see from inside pilot2atc if there is an update available?  Thank you for your assistance.  I love this program!

Glad that resolved the issue.

No, nothing in the program.  When a new update is released I post an entry to the pinned topic on this forum, so if you get notices of replies to that topic, you would be notified.

Dave

Thank you for that information.   I have set up that pinned topic to send me notifications.  Thank you again for a great product!