I'm using Active Sky for P3d v4.2 as my weather engine.  Am trying out the cloud textures in REX Skyforce to compare them to ASCA.  My question is, how do I deactivate ASCA so that I am showing only the SF textures?  I have unchecked the "Enabled Content" boxes in ASCA but when I start the sim I get the green band saying ASCA Graphics Activated and Theme Loaded.  ASCA is not running according to the ASCA icon not being underlined in the Windows Task Bar so why am I getting the green message bar saying otherwise.  Just want to know for sure which textures I'm looking at.  Thanks.

Jim

There are probably other ways, but I just renamed

<drive:>\Program Files (x86)\HiFi\ASCA\AS Cloud Art.exe 

to ..\AS Cloud Art.exe.old

This way ASN can't find the ASCA executable and just moves on. When you want to use iASCA again, rename the exe file back. Personally, the Rex Skyfore cloud textures are much more realistic looking than those in ASCA, but others may disagree. Combined with the ASN cloud effect, I almost forgot about the need for true 3D clouds.

Gents,

Please read the EULA that is shipped with ASCA, in part it reads:

You shall not: (a) violate, tamper with, bypass, modify, defeat, or circumvent any of the functions or protections of the Software, or any mechanisms operatively linked to the Software.

You may want to uninstall ASCA so you are not in violation of the EULA.

Regards,

Robert Halmich

• Like 1

\Robert Hamlich/

On 6/3/2018 at 6:42 PM, HUSSAR said:

Gents,

Please read the EULA that is shipped with ASCA, in part it reads:

You shall not: (a) violate, tamper with, bypass, modify, defeat, or circumvent any of the functions or protections of the Software, or any mechanisms operatively linked to the Software.

You may want to uninstall ASCA so you are not in violation of the EULA.

Regards,

Robert Halmich

Oh lord

• Like 1

Matt Wilson