Sign in to follow this  
AirShow

Why are the threads about FlightSimStore being down, getting locked?

Hello,

I realize that no one likes to have people complaining on the forums, but for us customers, this is one of the few ways we can get our voices heard! If it wasn't for us paying customers, then the whole industry would fall apart, which would suck for everyone, since we would get fewer new releases, updates, etc.

It's not like I am complaining about a free product, or some free livery not working right. This is a purchase I made with hard earned cash. In fact it's multiple purchases. The seller agreed to let me download the purchases whenever I need to, from his site, after I bought it from there. You cannot just take someone's money and then call him impatient for wanting what he paid for.

At the very least, you should take 30 seconds to reply back to the customer's email, and give him some sort of update. Not make the customer chase you to find out what is going on! This is basic business etiquette.

Keeping these threads open is also our only way of getting more information on what is going on, since the owner of the site does not want to respond to customers. The folks replying to the other threads were actually giving us some details regarding the server problems. It's better than just sitting in the dark for weeks on end.

• Like 2

Honestly, that's what I love about this site. They remove the head horse before it gets beat too much. The information was conveyed...move on. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Edited

Edited by TonyD
Change

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

5 hours ago, AirShow said:

Hello,

I realize that no one likes to have people complaining on the forums, but for us customers, this is one of the few ways we can get our voices heard! If it wasn't for us paying customers, then the whole industry would fall apart, which would suck for everyone, since we would get fewer new releases, updates, etc.

It's not like I am complaining about a free product, or some free livery not working right. This is a purchase I made with hard earned cash. In fact it's multiple purchases. The seller agreed to let me download the purchases whenever I need to, from his site, after I bought it from there. You cannot just take someone's money and then call him impatient for wanting what he paid for.

At the very least, you should take 30 seconds to reply back to the customer's email, and give him some sort of update. Not make the customer chase you to find out what is going on! This is basic business etiquette.

Keeping these threads open is also our only way of getting more information on what is going on, since the owner of the site does not want to respond to customers. The folks replying to the other threads were actually giving us some details regarding the server problems. It's better than just sitting in the dark for weeks on end.

The reason that the two topics and this one are locked is because the reason has been given. No matter how much complaining about it or discussing it is going to change the reason the store is not operating correctly.

In case you didn’t read the reason your first thread was locked you can read it below.

10 hours ago, 188AHC said:

This subject has been answered several times very well.

Please hang in there until the owner gets a new service provider and you can d/l again.

Thanks.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator