Sign in to follow this  
TheFamilyMan

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 crash was deliberate?

Read all about it:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/14/aviation-experts-theory-mh370-crash-was-a-murder-suicide/

Last thing you'd want to think about ever happening...

Edited by TheFamilyMan

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

Almost from the beginning, I thought the crash of flight MH370 was a deliberate act on one, or both of the pilots.  I always thought it strange that there was not a single cell phone call from any of the passengers that there may have been something very unusual going on, or that the aircraft had seriously deviated from the planned route...  But, a sudden and deliberate drop of cabin pressure could account for that silence. 

Hijackers could not silence everyone so quickly, including emergency radio transmissions by the pilots. 

Later, when some personal facts came out about one of the pilots, including (perhaps an unverified report)  re: a previous flight sim by him into the middle of the Indian Ocean, that made me really suspicious.... 

If there is a more plausible explanation and the pilot(s) are not at fault, I'd like to hear it.      

cell phone call? at 30000 feet? 

unless black boxes found and confirm, all this is suggestions and speculations and personal theories...

• Upvote 1

Were you aware that the Captain was an avid and enthusiastic member of the flight sim fraternity? And went out of his way to help other enthusiasts? So we have yet another unsubstantiated theory based loosely on the quickly gathered "experts" opinions packaged as 60 minutes (of what?) and fed to the sheep. Give me a shout when they find the black box!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Since one can only speculate on this, there can be a million reasons other than a deliberate act that something could have happened, something catastrophic and instantaneous.  Loss of pressurization, possibly from a strike of foreign debris into the cockpit, is a possibility.  Debris that high?  Always possible a fragment of a meteor could have hit the cockpit windows.  But it also could have been one of the pilots, but you would think some type of note or manifesto would have been left behind.  There have been mysterious disappearances of aircraft before, rare but it has happened.  At this point so many years later I do not think about this accident that much unless someone mentions it here.  Then it just puts my thoughts with the passengers and crew and I remind myself that out of the 3 or 4 hundred commercial flights I've flown as a passenger, only a handful have had trouble and in all cases the passengers and crew with me were unharmed.

John

Edited by Cactus521

1 hour ago, amalishkin said:

cell phone call? at 30000 feet? 

unless black boxes found and confirm, all this is suggestions and speculations and personal theories...

Certainly possible these days. If that aircraft had onboard wifi, like most do now, and if their subscription area covered the oceans, cell phones with wifi calling enabled with some providers could make and receive calls airborne. I’ve taken phone calls while sitting in the cabin at cruise over the onboard wifi.

I think the only thing that I have seen that speaks confidently to anything is that the aircraft was under control of somebody who knew how to fly when it made contact with the ocean. And I say that from the type of damage apparent on the piece of inboard aileron that was recovered.

I wonder how much investigation was put into determining which passengers also were pilots or even had flightsims. Cockpit security in many countries is not taken as seriously as it is here in the US. Even these days, access can be completely up to the discretion of the crew, regardless of security directives, in these other countries. It’s happened before, where a mentally ill flightsimmer tried to take over an airliner in flight, in Japan many years ago. It is entirely possible that the crew allowed someone into the cockpit who then subsequently took over the aircraft.

Edited by KevinAu

13 minutes ago, KevinAu said:

I think the only thing that I have seen that speaks confidently to anything is that the aircraft was under control of somebody who knew how to fly when it made contact with the ocean. And I say that from the type of damage apparent on the piece of inboard aileron that was recovered.

I saw the same report.  But I don't understand how that shows intentional suicide/murder.   It seems to me that a gradual water landing suggests not only that someone who knew what he was doing was flying the plane, but also that he was trying to accomplish a successful water landing.  It would make more sense to me as a suicide/murder if the aircraft went nose-down at high speed into the water.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

22 minutes ago, Mike777 said:

I saw the same report.  But I don't understand how that shows intentional suicide/murder.   It seems to me that a gradual water landing suggests not only that someone who knew what he was doing was flying the plane, but also that he was trying to accomplish a successful water landing.  It would make more sense to me as a suicide/murder if the aircraft went nose-down at high speed into the water.

Mike

Because he wanted to create the greatest aviation mystery since Emilia Earhart and wanted it to vanish, that was most likely the plan. The only part of his plan that didn't work was the ping from the engines, obviously he will never know how well his plan worked out but if it wasn't for those pings the mystery would have been even greater, which was exactly what he wanted. 

The soft water landing would have been to keep as much of the plane intact so larger pieces would sink and not have a large debris field that would float over the ocean over long distances. 

• Upvote 1

Matthew Kane

Yes, so much speculation remains - Ah, but even with the block box in hand right now, could it have any useful data at this point in time?  Not sure what the lifespan underwater is for that box to still be viable.

In any case, was it just a mere incredible coincidence that the T3  happened to overfly the pilot's hometown in Malaysia prior to heading over the Indian Ocean (as indicted in the above report).  

The other case in point: In the last 20 years or so, there have been at least two known cases where a commercial pilot has deliberately sent his aircraft, crew, and passengers into a fatal dive...

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine the cost to Malaysian in lawsuits if it was proved he commited suicide, not just from the passengers but also from whoever had cargo in the hold. In short it could and probably would bankrupt them. The amount of money it cost Germanwings /  Keynon was astronomical. We will never known what happened and all the better for Malaysian if we don't. 

14ppkc-6.png

49 minutes ago, tooting said:

Can you imagine the cost to Malaysian in lawsuits if it was proved he commited suicide, not just from the passengers but also from whoever had cargo in the hold. In short it could and probably would bankrupt them. The amount of money it cost Germanwings /  Keynon was astronomical. We will never known what happened and all the better for Malaysian if we don't. 

This airline is owned by Khazanah Nasional which is the sovereign wealth fund of the Government of Malaysia, so it is a State Company. 

This is also a possible reason for him wanting to do this, he may have had political motivations and he had control of a state asset with 227 Passengers on board. That is one way to get back at your government. Apparently he had a political alliance with someone his government had arrested but I am not too sure the details, politics is too complex an issue sometimes.

Matthew Kane

I know Matthew,  but look at the state of other state owned carriers. 

This would of been colossal for them, and I think they where running a huge deceicpt before the incident??? 

14ppkc-6.png

Anyone know if the Flight crew O2 hose AD was complied with,on this A/C?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

33 minutes ago, tooting said:

I know Matthew,  but look at the state of other state owned carriers. 

This would of been colossal for them, and I think they where running a huge deceicpt before the incident??? 

Oh yes I completely agree, employee sabotage, willful and deliberate damage, it has all of these things, amazing if this theory true how much damage one man can create. 

Matthew Kane