Sign in to follow this  
9v-srn

Trouble with update boeing 777

HI there guys,

First of all, im new here. So i dont know if there is already a another topic about this, if its there, let me know. 

But i do have a problem, with the update of the boeing 777-200, if i want to update the current plane, then i use the operations center, and i notice the notification that the new update is available. 
Now im using the old version boeing 777-200, version: 1.10.7025 and the available update is the 1.10.8448, so i do install the new update, and when is it finisched, then there should be no trouble with installing the new version boeing 777-300ER. So after i bought this type, and i want to install it, the installalions stops, and says that i need first to update the boeing 777-200 with the new version wich its: 1.10.8448. And i did already install this version before i bought the boeing 777-300ER.

So i want to know, how this could happen, and what should i do with this problem. 

I hope you can assist me, or help me with this trouble.

Thanks,
9v-srn

There was one update where you had to do a full re-install. You'd need to uninstall the plane, then go back to the PMDG store and download a new installer, then run that installer. Maybe this one was it?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

7 hours ago, 9v-srn said:

HI there guys,

First of all, im new here. So i dont know if there is already a another topic about this, if its there, let me know. 

But i do have a problem, with the update of the boeing 777-200, if i want to update the current plane, then i use the operations center, and i notice the notification that the new update is available. 
Now im using the old version boeing 777-200, version: 1.10.7025 and the available update is the 1.10.8448, so i do install the new update, and when is it finisched, then there should be no trouble with installing the new version boeing 777-300ER. So after i bought this type, and i want to install it, the installalions stops, and says that i need first to update the boeing 777-200 with the new version wich its: 1.10.8448. And i did already install this version before i bought the boeing 777-300ER.

So i want to know, how this could happen, and what should i do with this problem. 

I hope you can assist me, or help me with this trouble.

Thanks,
9v-srn

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

As Kevin said you need to download the latest 200LR from your account, uninstall and reinstall using that installer. Then you will be able to install the 300ER

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Olympic260, 

Thank you for your message, im sorry that i didnt followed the requirements of PMDG. I was already afraid that there is something what i need to do first, but didnt knew what. So thats why i gaven already a notifications that im new here. Could you explain how to put a signature block? 
Maybye its a silly question, but i never know how to do that.

thanks
9v-srn

19 minutes ago, 9v-srn said:

Hi Olympic260, 

Thank you for your message, im sorry that i didnt followed the requirements of PMDG. I was already afraid that there is something what i need to do first, but didnt knew what. So thats why i gaven already a notifications that im new here. Could you explain how to put a signature block? 
Maybye its a silly question, but i never know how to do that.

thanks
9v-srn

Click on your user name on the top right Select account settings and then signature. Put you first and last name and save.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com