Sign in to follow this  
MikeBeer

Unable to connect to activation server

Hello,

I downloaded the PMDG 737 NGX for Fsx steam edition. When I select the aircraft and I put in the licence key provided to me it then comes up with this error message:

Error: unable to connect to activation server. Please check your internet connection and try again. 

I have windows 10 and Norton anti virus. I tried turning off the firewall and anti virus software briefly but it still came up with the same message. I tried to access the support.precisionmanuals.com website but actually this didn't work either. The website comes up with an error message: the page or resource you are accessing is unavailable or an error has occurred. Could it be that the PMDG servers are down?

Thanks, Mike. 

1 hour ago, MikeBeer said:

Hello,

I downloaded the PMDG 737 NGX for Fsx steam edition. When I select the aircraft and I put in the licence key provided to me it then comes up with this error message:

Error: unable to connect to activation server. Please check your internet connection and try again. 

I have windows 10 and Norton anti virus. I tried turning off the firewall and anti virus software briefly but it still came up with the same message. I tried to access the support.precisionmanuals.com website but actually this didn't work either. The website comes up with an error message: the page or resource you are accessing is unavailable or an error has occurred. Could it be that the PMDG servers are down?

Thanks, Mike. 

Mike,

There is an unplanned maint activity at the activation server currently. We are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I had the same problem with activation. Then I noticed that the login procedure had been changed. So I had to make a new password and then I could login and contact support . Now I'm waiting for the activation server to work again.

Regards,

Hans

1 hour ago, MikeBeer said:

Hello,

Thanks, Mike. 

Activation server is back operational. You should be able to activate

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

help, i have the same problem

I have been using PMDG737 for the last few months.

Today it comes up to activate my product again. I enter in the code, it says it wont activate it

I ended up purchasing the game again. And still have same problem.

Seriously why are you not accepting my activation codes???? offensive initials not allowed, need this fix ASAP

David

47 minutes ago, daviator55 said:

help, i have the same problem

I have been using PMDG737 for the last few months.

Today it comes up to activate my product again. I enter in the code, it says it wont activate it

I ended up purchasing the game again. And still have same problem.

Seriously why are you not accepting my activation codes???? offensive initials not allowed, need this fix ASAP

David

You have opened a ticket this will be handled from there.

Chris Makris