Sign in to follow this  
Andre Smith

Pilot2ATC Installation

Hi Guys, would love if someone can assist me with the installation of Pilot2ATC for xplane 11. I have followed the installation guidelines in the manual, and everything has installed perfectly. As soon as you startup Pilot2ATC it gets to +- 5% loading, and after 5minutes or so gives a long complex error message regarding the programing Unable to initialize Database, with various sql errors.

Do I need to install any sql server products et cetera for Pilot2Atc to run, or am I missing something ?

Please help.

Andre,

The Microsoft SQLLocalDB is installed along with Pilot2ATC as part of the installation program, so no need to do any separate installs.

I will work with you via email to resolve your specific issue.

Dave

МИСТЕР.
У меня похожая проблема с инициализации базы данных при установке Pilot2ATC. Помогите решить эту проблему.
Система - win10 х64
- FSUIPC5121b
- Prepar3D 4.1.7.22841
спасибо.

There are many possible database problems.

Please take a screenshot of the error message you are getting and email to me at admin@pilot2atc.com .  Also, let me know when the error is occurring....what percent the data load is at when it occurs.

Dave

Posted in error, deleted content because I couldn't delete the post.

Edited by jfwharton