Sign in to follow this  
krono

Nav2 ADF through headphones

Hi

I use two computers to run the flight sim with Pilot2ATC on the client machine. Since P3d does not separate the nav2 or ADF recognition signals they have to go through the main speakers. Is there a way you could implement the Morse recognition signals to be recognized by pilot2atc through MakeRunways for example and then broadcast to the headphones like the ATC is.

Thankyou for your great program and time

Ken

The solution here is a program like Multiplicity.  It not only allows you to share the audio, but you can also share the Mouse and Keyboard between the 2 systems and use it to set up your PTT button on the main machine and have it transmitted to the client as a Key stroke.

There are likely other programs out there that do something similar, but this is the one I've been using.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC

Hi Dave

Im afraid multiplicity will not help here as I started the network PTT stream years ago. FSX or P3d will separate the ATC and engine noises etc to different outputs as you know. It does not however allow you to place the nav frequency codes to a separate output. This means that if you are using headphones for ATC then the vor station codes allways have to go through your main speakers. Since Pilot2ATC reads each VOR station and shows the information on screen I was hoping there was a way to be able to send this information to the same output as the ATC voices. Putting the network system aside even on a single machine setup you cannot have the VOR codes in your headphones and engine noises etc on the main speakers.

Thanks for your time

Ken