Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

NEW PAINT: Delta Widget on the Leonardo Maddog

Hey Guys,

Here is an excellent paint from a new painter in our community, Brian Neuman!   His skills are improving at an exponential rate, and he's painted the beloved Widget livery on the Maddog. 🙂

eKIZ9a.jpg

ze88td.jpg

You can find it in the library here:

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=204663

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks for the heads up Steve. If it’s a recommendation coming from you than it’s a must have for the collection. Been looking for a old school Delta to add to my collection. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Thanks guys!

Brian has come a long way in a very short time...picked it up way faster than I did....but then again he had an excellent teacher. :dry:

Yeah Dan check out Brian's Northwest paints and the Hughes Airwest...good stuff!

@Wise87UPS is making a little progress...just need to figure out why my ailerons stopped working on the Dash all of a sudden. 😞 (Gust locks NOT in)  

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks Steve! This has been a tough learning curve, but I am figuring out more and more each day! Thanks for giving me that push to be as true to the original as possible 🙂

• Like 2

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Fantastic work Steve,Amazing Talent!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

1 minute ago, Phantom88 said:

Fantastic work Steve,Amazing Talent!

Hehe thanks Patrick....wish I could take the credit but that's Brain's work. 😉 

I'm about to enter the dark world of DCS with the purchase of the F/A18 and the Persian Gulf map. :blink:

Based on your avatar I'm thinking you're either eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Hornet and/or you're one of the lucky few with pre-access.

Either way if you see someone online in the Hornet that flies and looks clueless, that would be me. LOL.

I actually should be an expert as I did get a few hours of stick time in the Hornet simulator at El Toro many years ago when my brother-in-law took me for a ride in it...he flew them for the Marines :laugh:.   I only got to shoot guns and rockets as the other weapons were classified as to their real use and capabilities.  Tons of fun though as you can imagine.  Two things I vividly remember about the event was that it was cramped in the cockpit (as opposed to a 747 let's say LOL), and at the end of a dogfight with a MIG29 my right forearm was sore from constantly pulling on the stick. (Sadly they programmed the MIG to just try to stay in trail vs any real ACM since what the US really knew about the capabilities of the MIG at that time were...you guessed it...HIGHLY classified. 🙂 )

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg