Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

best small jets for P3D ?

im on v4.2 so far the carenado phenom 300 is the only one i own so if anyone can recommend any other AC please do so .... thanks in advance ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

https://ibb.co/jvyvwcIf you want a bizjet get the Xtreme Prototypes LJ35.  Awesome detailed cockpit, great systems, 200 page manual plus great support. 

Edited by Dean33
  • Like 1

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

19 minutes ago, Dean33 said:

If you want a bizjet get the Xtreme Prototypes LJ35.  Awesome detailed cockpit, great systems, 200 page manual plus great support. 

https://ibb.co/jvyvwc

thanks for the reply ill check it out now ... some times i  like to take this small AC down to the islands from miami . 

The Xtreme Prototypes Lear Jet is a Model 25. However, as mentioned previously, it is a great addon all the way around--model, textures etc.

Another bizjet to consider is the Flysimware Lear Jet 35A. The textures are not up to Carenado standards, however it is a great addon if you're looking for a bizjet with a longer range than the Model 25 LJ. I have both of these aircraft and enjoy them. Hope this helps!

Rtodepart,

Have a look at the Eaglesoft Citation and also the beenfeltupthere, (aka Feelthere) Embraer line up. I have them for FS9 but do not know if they have been upgraded in their P3Dv4 line up. If anyone can comment on this aspect, I for one would appreciate the feedback.

Cheers

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

3 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Rtodepart,

Have a look at the Eaglesoft Citation and also the beenfeltupthere, (aka Feelthere) Embraer line up. I have them for FS9 but do not know if they have been upgraded in their P3Dv4 line up. If anyone can comment on this aspect, I for one would appreciate the feedback.

Cheers

Tony Chilcott

thanks ill check them out . 

The Eaglesoft is not P3DV4 compatible(I still enjoy it greatly in V3)! May be in a close or not so close future. I agree with the previous comment on the Xtreme Prototypes LJ25, it's a blast, however a little bit fps hungry! IMO much better than any Carenado jets.

Cheers

Pat Mussotte

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

11 hours ago, raymie said:

The Xtreme Prototypes Lear Jet is a Model 25. However, as mentioned previously, it is a great addon all the way around--model, textures etc.

Another bizjet to consider is the Flysimware Lear Jet 35A. The textures are not up to Carenado standards, however it is a great addon if you're looking for a bizjet with a longer range than the Model 25 LJ. I have both of these aircraft and enjoy them. Hope this helps!

Sorry yes it’s a 25. I mistyped. LJ25 is a little harsh on framerate but I believe that’s the cost of the beautiful detailed VC. 

I also have the Flysimware but NEVER fly it now the graphics are poor quality compared to LJ25 although systems are, I believe, similar. 

Edited by Dean33

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

2018_4_5_0_5_50_178.jpg

2018_4_5_0_5_42_721.jpg

If you're on p3d3 then the Flight1 Mustang is a great small jet, the Eaglesoft Citation X is fantastic as midsize. The Mustang will hopefully be available soon on p3d4, Eaglesoft are also bringing out multiple business jets on both platforms (Citation XLS in beta for 32bit at the moment).

The XP Lear 25 is also great and on both platforms if you like older jets, and Milviz are working on a 60XR at the moment.

Some of the Carenado stuff is pretty, but avionics are poor compared to everything else above...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

20 hours ago, rtodepart said:

im on v4.2 so far the carenado phenom 300 is the only one i own so if anyone can recommend any other AC please do so .... thanks in advance ....

Adding a F1 GTN 750 to your Phenom 300 will totally transform the airplane (for the better).. my favorite small jet in P3DV4.

https://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=53360&title=gtn-in-phenom-300

Bert

4 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Adding a F1 GTN 750 to your Phenom 300 will totally transform the airplane (for the better).. my favorite small jet in P3DV4.

If you have not done so, please seriously consider adding this mod to your Phenom 300 (if you have F1's GTN 750)--send Bert a "PM" and he can send you that mod. 

Two other biz jets from Carenado to consider are: The Cessna 525 A Citation CJ2 with the GTN 750 mod available for it and the Cessna S 550 Citation II (Carenado's updated version includes the GTN 750 option). I believe all three of these Carenado options are "single pilot" biz jets.

I just saw this morning at AirDaily, the announcement of a Dassault Falcon 50 at Carenado! Bert prepare the GTN integration please😂

Cheers

Pat Mussotte

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

9 hours ago, Pat Mussotte said:

I just saw this morning at AirDaily, the announcement of a Dassault Falcon 50 at Carenado! Bert prepare the GTN integration please😂

Cheers

Pat Mussotte

Lets hope that Carenado do the job for us :wink:

• Like 1

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Lets hope that Carenado do the job for us :wink:

I hope so too😉

Patrick Mussotte