Sign in to follow this  
Marenostrum

captain PFD 2 panel

Hello everyone first,

I am an happy new owner of the PMDG 737-800

I am quite familiar with another complex aircraft (Majestic Q400) and now is the time of the fantastic PMDG.

I suppose I will have to ask many things from now during my learning process...so I start with the first question:

In the Virtualcockpit view on my 3 screens, I can pop up the 2D panels by clicking on them. 

So I undocked the FMC.

But I cannot popup the PFD in the captain side...the mouse over it does not activate the lens with the + in the middle. ....I can do it in the COPILOT PFD.

Can you help me?

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Marenostrum said:

Hello everyone first,

I am an happy new owner of the PMDG 737-800

I am quite familiar with another complex aircraft (Majestic Q400) and now is the time of the fantastic PMDG.

I suppose I will have to ask many things from now during my learning process...so I start with the first question:

In the Virtualcockpit view on my 3 screens, I can pop up the 2D panels by clicking on them. 

So I undocked the FMC.

But I cannot popup the PFD in the captain side...the mouse over it does not activate the lens with the + in the middle. ....I can do it in the COPILOT PFD.

Can you help me?

Thank you

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a123/captains-pfd-pop-up-modified-for-ctd-protection.aspx

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

4 hours ago, Marenostrum said:

I suppose I will have to ask many things from now during my learning process

For the learning process I strongly recommend reading the introduction manual... 🙂 There's quite a bit more than just the 2D panels.

32 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

For the learning process I strongly recommend reading the introduction manual... 🙂 There's quite a bit more than just the 2D panels.

Sure...reading it....I am expecting almost the same "quite long and interesting) learnin process I did for the Majestic Q400.

The first impression here is that there is more stuff to take into consderation and a more comlplex FMC procedure.

Very very interesting.

• Like 1