Sign in to follow this  
mv121

pilot2atc

Hi,

I bought  PILOT2ATC yesterday and it's a beautiful software I'm discovering the richness of little by little. So far, so good. But (because there's a "but" otherwise I wouldn't bother you with my ignorance) I can't make the Center on Aircraft button or the Al traffic one.

I've installed it as administrator. I managed to load a flightplan in my 757 FMC. On the guide, they suggest that I should enable traffic display in the configuration. I've looked everywhere there but couldn't find any clicking zone to enable that.

Can you help me, please. Please, don't let me be misundertood! (famous song of my younger age)

Best regards

MV121  

It may already be checked.

On the AI Traffic tab of config at the very top is an option "Airborne Traffic Alerts On".  Just check that box.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm really sorry to bother you but I've followed thoroughly all your instructions but the Al Traffic doesn't work. I've looked up in the manual and reas (p.18): "Traffic display must be enabled in the configuration for this button to function." OK but I can't find anytraffic display box in Configuration. Where is it?

Hope you'll solve my problem

MV121

The documentation is incorrect.  The Config option  "Airborne Traffic Alerts On" is for verbal traffic alerts.  The documentation is referring to something from a previous version.  No config options need to be checked for AI Traffic to display on the map.  I just tested to be sure.

If you are not seeing traffic on the map, then likely it because there is no traffic in the SIM that is visible.  Remember that in X-Plane, only the native X-Plane traffic is visible.

If you enable the max X-Plane traffic and go to a large airport, you should see some traffic in the SIM on the Ground.  If you see it on the ground, then click the AI Traffic map button twice to show ground traffic and give it 4 or 5 seconds to start displaying.

If you are using World Traffic or other 3rd Party Traffic engines, you will not see AI Traffic.

Dave