Sign in to follow this  
speedbird01

PMDG new klm repaints

Hi

i am wondering if there are new PMDG klm liveries to download for Prepar3d v4.2.

the only liveries that can be downloaded from the PMDG Operation centre, are the old liveries.

Thanks

Regards

Alex

I would try a search in the avsim library or simply on google. Normally both give you what you need.

searching for "PMDG KLM" on page 4 there are new liveries for the 77L and 77W and 737-700.

pmdg777-300er_klm_ph-bvo.zip

pmdg777-200lr_klm_nc_ph-bqg.zip

pmdg_737ngx_700wl_kl_2014.zip

more new colours on page 5 for the 737 fleet.

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+klm&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=5

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+klm&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=6

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=pmdg+klm&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=7

Edited by Ephedrin

Thanks, but they are only compatible with FSX, and not for p3d v4. at least thats what i know.

regards

Alex

2 hours ago, speedbird01 said:

Are they?

in that case my question is answered.. i will install them and see. 😬

Thank you

Alex

Hi Alex,

Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you a bunch of them fully P3D v4.2 compatible. I'm a KLM VA user. The ones I have are for B737, 738, 739, B772 and 773 (-200LR and -300ER compatible). Unfortunately we still don't have the B744 new colors livery and probably we won't have it since The Queen it's slowly "disappearing" from the passenger service.

Cheers

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Some more info you might like on KLM registrations    :cool:

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Ivan, would you happen to have a set of equipment options for the KLM aircraft? Would you/could you share please?

20 hours ago, cgsmithmo said:

Ivan, would you happen to have a set of equipment options for the KLM aircraft? Would you/could you share please?

Hi Curtis,

Unfortunately I just have the liveries. Honestly I don't think that we won't have that kind of info. At least in the near future. Seems like KLM Virtual staff are happy with what currently have. Anyway if there's a chance for me to have KLM equipment options info, for sure I'll be glad to share it.

Cheers

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II