Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

Change of Account Data.

Hello,  Prior to today 21.5.2018 I was known as Richard Welsh b.21.2.37 here on Avsim with the email address richard(DOT)welsh(AT)btinternet(DOT)com which I should have changed a long time ago but due to age and other excuses I failed to do so and ask forgiveness.  This anomaly occurred due to my noticing that on 3.5.18 I made a donation to Avsim item No. 134519 $20 via Paypal  which was not acknowledged by Avsim.  May I suggest that my previous identity both name and email be erased and substituted with Rickie Welsh and richardwelsh21(AT)gmail(DOT)com.  I sincerely hope this mail is understood and thank you for your understanding for the situation.  Rickie Welsh.

Edited by richard welsh
Posted email addresses encourge spam

Hi Rickie,

First of all, thanks for your contribution!  The system is automated so a thank you was sent to your old address.  I suspect you donated for our new Server and it was installed Saturday thanks to you and many of our other contributors. 

I see you joined AVSIM back in 2005 and I would hate to see you lose that longevity by removing your old account.  So, I'm going to merge this account, Rickie Welsh, into your old account.  I will then change your name from Richard Welsh to Rickie Welsh and also change your e-mail address to the latest one.  The problem will be the password.  I will generate a new password and send that to your new e-mail address.  You can change it to something else via your account settings if you desire.

If you have any further questions, I recommend using our Contact Form in the Tab above and I need help with the AVSIM Site.  These inquiries are immediately sent to me. 

Best regards,

Jim

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10